Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haj khanoume amou jurgen posted on her IG she will wear hijab with pride looool

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYuKBWs...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

persepolis
      is after ex yuventus player
      marco petrovic

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Haj khanoume amou jurgen posted on her IG she will wear hijab with pride looool

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYuKBWs...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Afarin Locadia, nooshet jaan
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

per v3
          yahya changed his mined
          shikh might come to pp

Comment

Honestly despite the latest transfers I am not super happy with our squad
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Temirov is likely to leave Perspolis and either join Paykan or Zob Ahan. There are strong rumors that we are going to replace him with Cheick Diabaté.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Temirov is likely to leave Perspolis and either join Paykan or Zob Ahan. There are strong rumors that we are going to replace him with Cheick Diabaté.
                  Damn it.

Comment

How many years did Jürgen Locadia sign for? I'll bet you all a koobideh he will be gone within a fraction of that time because they cannot pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      How many years did Jürgen Locadia sign for? I'll bet you all a koobideh he will be gone within a fraction of that time because they cannot pay him.
                      1 year

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Damn it.
                        You would really take temirov over diabate?
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          You would really take temirov over diabate?
                          I’d take neither. Use the money on the club. I care about the long term health of the club instead of 1 year contracts on players we have no money for.

Comment

Apparently PAG and his former club in china have a dispute over pay so his ITC has not been provided by the Chinese FA.
                            They want him to forgive any outstanding amounts.

PAG jeopardizing his chances at a World Cup all due to his stupid time in china. I get he needs money, but was it really worth it to possibly destroy your own football ?

Comment

Former Persepolis Head Coach to Sue Over Unpaid Tax: ISNA

The former manager of Persepolis FC is set to file a second complaint against the club for non-payment of tax, ISNA news agency reports.

Branko Ivanković, who coached the team from April 2015 to mid-2019, was awarded 1.1 million euros by a FIFA Tribunal in May 2020 over unpaid wages. Persepolis was also ordered to pay 100,000 euros each to his assistant and fitness coach.

The club was expected to pay the debt in full within 45 days. In August the acting general manager said “about 60 percent” had been paid, and acknowledged by FIFA, but conceded that “we cannot say the problem is 100 percent solved… The club has many financial troubles.”

On Thursday, ISNA reported that Ivankovic is poised to make a fresh complaint because after his contract was extended in 2016, a new clause stipulated that Persepolis would be responsible for paying taxes on it.

The semi-official news agency said according to its own follow-ups, Persepolis could owe an additional 11 billion tomans (US$367,000 or 362,000 euros). Until the money is paid, Ivanković is unable to travel to or from Iran.

Persepolis is now in comparatively better financial shape due to the sale of some shares on the stock market and part-payment of debts. The club has not yet commented on the prospect of a second case being brought by Ivanković.

https://iranwire.com/en/sports/10672...npaid-tax-isna

Comment

perspolis zelzeleh
                                mahbob harchi deleh

Comment

Working...
                                X