Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Glad we didn’t get tricked into another foreign player while we have so many debts.
    I think the league actually stopped this from happening because they asked for PP to show them how they can pay him.

It was one of the things they said they would do a few months back and I am glad they showed it in this case.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Alexandre Guedes is the foreign striker that will be on trial for a few days
      https://www.transfermarkt.at/alexand...spieler/197613
      Quite unimpressive resume, but the good thing is that Yahya can assess his performance in training and decide on him.
      Looking at his last two stints with famalicao and rakow yes, but with Vitoria and Aves he looked to have done very well. Regardless…..I hope we get blocked from signing any more foreign players until we can prove how we will pay them. Still after being banned from the ACL they have not learned their lesson and seems like they never will. So stupid
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

we have forwards in our
        roster .
        if mehdi khani wears blue
        lens color his hair
        same color as cucumber skin
        he would get start.
        players which can play forward
        and are in roster are.

abdi
        amiri
        torabi
        pakdel
        medi khani

once
        sia nemati and
        omid come back they
        can play that pos as well.
        NO NEED TO GO BRING
        akhareh burrito free aget players=
        tahdig sokhte.

Comment

Comment

vahdat FRANCOOOOO BARESI

Comment

1-1 tie with Gol Gohar. Poor poor game by us.
              Derby becomes more important now and I don't think we'll win it.

Comment

Nice handball goal by Persepolis. Deserved to lose today's game. I am not an Esteghlali nor Persepolis, but this was ridiculous.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

1-1 tie with Gol Gohar. Poor poor game by us.
                  Derby becomes more important now and I don't think we'll win it.
                  Today 1 pts was very important point
                  Ss will start their collapsing against nasaji.
                  Double harrick is ours

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    Today 1 pts was very important point
                    Ss will start their collapsing against nasaji.
                    Double harrick is ours
                    Keep Dreaming.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Keep Dreaming.
                      we won 5 in the row
                      thats 5 league titles in 5years
                      while dalakayeh errr kiseh keshayeh
                      hamoom khosravani in 76 years of docharkheh
                      savaran taj and ss have won 8 leagues.

good to see dalaka kise kesh hamoom khosravani
                      out of their cave.

Comment

Uzbek winger Sherzod Temirov from Pakhtakor has arrived in Tehran to join Perspolis

https://www.transfermarkt.at/sherzod...spieler/584376

Comment

Uzbek winger Sherzod Temirov from Pakhtakor has arrived in Tehran to join Perspolis

https://www.transfermarkt.at/sherzod...spieler/584376
                          While I think these are good players - I am really getting upset with Yahya and his refusal to use our own young players.
                          Hananov for example has been great and is only 21-22... do we really not have a good young CB in Iran that we could have signed?

Comment

While I think these are good players - I am really getting upset with Yahya and his refusal to use our own young players.
                            Hananov for example has been great and is only 21-22... do we really not have a good young CB in Iran that we could have signed?
                            Exactly. It seems because they are foreign, they have some special power that Iranians don't have. We must change our mindset.

Comment

yahya has destroyed our youths.

but in case of vahdat hananov
                              he is special unique player

Comment

sharzod tamirov
                                was impressive in his debute.

love tajik vahdat
                                and sharzod uzbaki

dont need 4th class
                                european players in their 30s
                                1st class talent tm players
                                from mid level asian nations