The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afshin Esmaeilzadeh joined FK Sumgayit from Azerbaijan

Ebrahim Abednejad, another Iranian player, who played for Tractor Sazi in the 2013-14 season, is his teammate in Sumgayit.

Last edited by 04041374; 07-27-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Ebrahim Abednejad, another Iranian player, who played for Tractor Sazi in the 2013-14 season, is his teammate in Sumgayit.

He was stupid for leaving Portugal back when he was at Beira Mar.

Comment

a little Off topic :

- a young azerbaijan NT player joined Sporting Portugal
        - I was really upset to discover yesterday that a chinese is in Real madrid academy.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          a little Off topic :
          - a young azerbaijan NT player joined Sporting Portugal
          - I was really upset to discover yesterday that a chinese is in Real madrid academy.
          Is the question of trusting players and sometime marketing(in case of Chinese players, imagine number of jersey they sale in China for this guy and he will probably never ever see the bench of Real even).
          Transfer to top leagues comes in two ways:
          - Success of NT, which was the case of our football in mid to late 90s and caused some direct move from Iran(or Arab Leagues) to Germany in case of Daei, Bagheri and Azizi and following by the rest.
          - Or you need to build it slowly through lower leagues and prove yourself, like is the case of our players now, harder and more difficult road but doable. Once our players shine in top leagues again it makes the road easier for others like it made it easier for Kia, Vahid, Javad, Masoud and many other to get directly transfer. Because by their performance Daei and the rest brought some credibility to our football in football world. something we missed for so many years previous to that.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

This is a good move, he has talent he can still fix his career. Azeri league is improving greatly, before their clubs would always lose in first round of CL/EL qualifying but now they have atleast 1 or 2 teams in the Europa League, they are only ranked 1 spot below Scottish League too. For example right now Qabala is beating Lille 1-0 in EL 3rd round qualifying.

Comment

Amazing news for my fellow reds - Reza khalegifar has signed with Gostaresh
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://parsfootball.com/fa/84409/عکس...ی-پیوست

24 year old left back Shayan Taghavi of Pars Jam signed with Arsenal Kiev of Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post

24 year old left back Shayan Taghavi of Pars Jam signed with Arsenal Kiev of Ukraine
                  What division in Ukraine are they competing in? I know they're not in the Ukrainian premier league I couldn't find much info on them
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post

Back up of Milad Mohammadi in TM? He will be playing against the like of Shakhtar, Dinamo Kiev and Dnipro. Does someone know him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      What division in Ukraine are they competing in? I know they're not in the Ukrainian premier league I couldn't find much info on them
                      2nd division apparently. He was playing in the 3rd division of iran with pars jan last year so its still a good move up.

Comment

Back up of Milad Mohammadi in TM? He will be playing against the like of Shakhtar, Dinamo Kiev and Dnipro. Does someone know him?
                        They are in Ukraine second division not first

Comment

According to Wikipedia, they played in the third division of Ukraine and this season they promoted to the second division.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Arsenal_Kyiv

Comment

Damn, too bad.

Comment

We're talking about a third division Iranian league player you're calling on to be a back up for Milad mo We have at least 20-25 left backs in Iran better than this guy at the moment....

This goes to show, yet again, how much talent we got in Iran, that a third division player can move to the second division of Ukraine before he can even go to a team in azadegan.

If he develops in Ukraine and moves to the top flight then that can be a discussion but for now he is playing at a lower level than PGL.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

We're talking about a third division Iranian league player you're calling on to be a back up for Milad mo We have at least 20-25 left backs in Iran better than this guy at the moment....

This goes to show, yet again, how much talent we got in Iran, that a third division player can move to the second division of Ukraine before he can even go to a team in azadegan.

If he develops in Ukraine and moves to the top flight then that can be a discussion but for now he is playing at a lower level than PGL.
                                I thought Arsenal Kiev were in first division. There were 2/3 years ago and before.

Comment

Working...
                                X