The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Bosnian league is definitely one of the weakest in Balkans and not much better than Albanian league IMHO (you can check UEFA country ranking which gives you an idea of the league's level too). He might be a bit better than Pero Pejic but still a big downgrade from Taremi and even Bengtson! I just expected a better player for PP after seing all the good signings by newly promoted teams like Machine Sazi , or SN Abadan
    unrelated but these teams wont have money to pay their players by end of the season, trust me this happens every year to Iranian clubs which sign big names, especially sanat naft

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
      unrelated but these teams wont have money to pay their players by end of the season, trust me this happens every year to Iranian clubs which sign big names, especially sanat naft
      You're right but eventually these guys get paid, there wouldn't be even a semi decent influx of decent foreign players if they weren't getting their $ in the end. Shame we have to make them go through heaven and hell to do so but in the end, they get the $
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ansarifard will stay in Panionios

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...-ston-panionio

Comment

Iain Ramsay to join NEC Nijmegen

http://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/artik...msay-proef-bij

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            WTF is this joke?!

Comment

is funny, iranian clubs cant sell him to make money, he become clubless then join a good european team

Comment

This guy couldn't make it on Tractor's bench.

Proves that playing in Europe doesn't mean much, what counts is having a good agent and the right player mentality. We have several players that never even played in Europe at the end of their careers but football wise are better than many players of European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  This guy couldn't make it on Tractor's bench.

Proves that playing in Europe doesn't mean much, what counts is having a good agent and the right player mentality. We have several players that never even played in Europe at the end of their careers but football wise are better than many players of European leagues.
                  To be honest, he was playing every game until GN came in and did his usual, I don't like these foreigners I am going to sit them on the bench sht.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    To be honest, he was playing every game until GN came in and did his usual, I don't like these foreigners I am going to sit them on the bench sht.
                    Some will blame GN as usual but by this logic he wouldn't play his other foreigners as well. GN desperately played Augusto in every game even if it wasn't his natural position, Cardoso was the most regular CB after Khalilzadeh even tho he wasn't great or better than Shafiei.

And btw, even under Toni: Ramsay started 5 matches, while was benched/came of the bench 7 times. So no he was more of a rotation player if anything

Let's face it, I don't like GN either but we have to be honest, he got benched by a talented young Saeid Aghaei who simply performed when he had to.

Comment

For now he is just on trial.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        I can't stand the BS. I'll never forget when he had rinaldo cruzado and barely played him....a year or two later went on to play in serie A for Chievo and started in every game for Peru in Copa America 2011 who played great football.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What did NEC is beyond me. They scouted JB, hired him and JB was successful there. They keep on following IPL to finally come into the conclusion to hire a guy that is worse than a lot of iranian players, and which is polynesian, indonesian, phillinian, don't know what?!?!

Comment

Nec should try to sign Mehdi Torabi. Really not sure why he's getting no European interest.

Comment

A club like NEC can't afford many non-eu salaries. Ramsay has a british passport, which makes it easier to understand why they are after him.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                Nec should try to sign Mehdi Torabi. Really not sure why he's getting no European interest.
                                Probably the usual problems. Shitty agent, low market value, and recognition, or just doesn't want to leave our league (money and comfort)
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X