No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally IPL-teams are starting to bring good Brazilian players from Seria A/B and not from Serie D or lower (state leagues)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Mordeshooresh bebaram age Taremi bemoone to Perspolis. In hame Leganes, PAOK, Europe..dahan servis shod
      Tell me about it! [emoji35][emoji35]

Here is the Instagram link: https://instagram.com/p/BG-aLxAySth/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Tell me about it! [emoji35][emoji35]

Here is the Instagram link: https://instagram.com/p/BG-aLxAySth/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Lol this is the 3rd time that someone announces that Taremi will remain in Perspolis. I remember that one month ago a leader and a member from the staff announced proudly that he will stay and nothing happened.

Comment

I'm seeing on a Croaian Twitter account that there are reports that Reza Shekari will be making a move to Dinamo Zagreb, if true would be great. They cited reports in Iran though....anyone heard of this?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I'm seeing on a Croaian Twitter account that there are reports that Reza Shekari will be making a move to Dinamo Zagreb, if true would be great. They cited reports in Iran though....anyone heard of this?
            Yes, Varzesh 3 and 90 reported it some weeks ago but no news since then because Shekari is still with TM javanan

Comment

Comment

This also seems to be another BS, Leicester City, Basel and now Dinamo.. Did you hear anything about JB, Azmoun before they sign their contract? No
                Same as Reza Gucci..
                I remember back to time(of course with less media coverage and social media) it was the case for Masoud, Javad and few others. In fact Karimi was the only one which there were lots of speculation about his move but then Bayern move came out of no where almost..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Hemchin mige football europa yeki nadone fekr mikone rafte Real ya Barca lol

Comment

I won't be surprised if we hear that Taremi has signed with a Croat team, particularly Dinamo Zagreb, or wherever Stimac is coaching

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Hemchin mige football europa yeki nadone fekr mikone rafte Real ya Barca lol

But honestly I am glad he left Iran, I did not see a good future for him in the country, especially given all the noise surrounding him in the past couple of years.

Comment

He is overrated, playing in Iran or not doesn't make a difference. So who cares!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        This also seems to be another BS, Leicester City, Basel and now Dinamo.. Did you hear anything about JB, Azmoun before they sign their contract? No
                        Same as Reza Gucci..
                        I remember back to time(of course with less media coverage and social media) it was the case for Masoud, Javad and few others. In fact Karimi was the only one which there were lots of speculation about his move but then Bayern move came out of no where almost..
                        I don't know, but it took 15 pages and 1 month in the "Jahanbakhsh to Nijmegen" thread to get the deal confirmed by the club.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...light=nijmegen

Comment

Any news on Nariman Jahan?

Comment

With Karim, Gucci, and Azmoun most likely all starting in their euro leagues next season, taremi can kiss his TM spot goodbye if he stays in PP.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Taremi shooresho dar avorde dige..

Comment

Did Makani sign for that Norway 2nd division club?

Comment

Working...
                                X