The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Any news on Ramin Rezaeian's supposed Bundesliga offer?
    yes i have some breaking news on that front. Ramin rezaeians bundesliga "offer" is legit as it emerged that he has been offered the vacant, backup toopjamkon position, at darmstadt 98

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      yes i have some breaking news on that front. Ramin rezaeians bundesliga "offer" is legit as it emerged that he has been offered the vacant, backup toopjamkon position, at darmstadt 98
      lol

Comment

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-Balljunge.jpg

this seems to be their first choice toopjamkon. Ramin will have a tough task trying to displace him. Looks very experienced

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-Balljunge.jpg

this seems to be their first choice toopjamkon. Ramin will have a tough task trying to displace him. Looks very experienced
          I wish him the best of luck

Comment

Moussa Coulibaly to join Sepahan

Source: Fars News

Esteghlal Khuzestan is falling apart

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Moussa Coulibaly to join Sepahan

Source: Fars News

Esteghlal Khuzestan is falling apart
              Thats how it usually works when unprofessional teams in IRAN do one year contracts... They should never do one year contracts unless the player is 30+ years old.
              sigpic

Comment

Coulibaly to Sepahan is a great signing! I see Veisi bringing Sepahan back to championship level!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Coulibaly to Sepahan is a great signing! I see Veisi bringing Sepahan back to championship level!
                  At this rate we should start referring to Sepahan as Sepahan (Es Khuzestan) FC...

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                    At this rate we should start referring to Sepahan as Sepahan (Es Khuzestan) FC...
                    Did you call PP Zobseppolis when PP bought all of Zob's & Sepahan's players during Royanian (Gordan, Mosalman,J. Hosseini, Bengar, Khalatbari, Sadeghian, Mohammad Ghaazi and...............)?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      Did you call PP Zobseppolis when PP bought all of Zob's & Sepahan's players during Royanian (Gordan, Mosalman,J. Hosseini, Bengar, Khalatbari, Sadeghian, Mohammad Ghaazi and...............)?
                      The only difference is that Es Khuzestan was a spark with so much potential built completely locally, with no investment, so much potential and pure passion.

Adam delesh misooze, absolutely incomparable with what you just said bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Noormohammadi and Bengar linked with a move to Tractor Sazi (read it on Varzesh3 Instagram)
                        Smart move by Ghalenoei and Tractor to go after Bengar, a veteran CB. A solid player who's played under Ghalenoei during his time at Sepahan.

Noormohammadi is a veteran defender of Persepolis who has given Ghalenoei's teams a lot of headache. A very disciplined player.

Of course I don't want them to go and I doubt Branko will approve of their departure.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          Smart move by Ghalenoei and Tractor to go after Bengar, a veteran CB. A solid player who's played under Ghalenoei during his time at Sepahan.

Noormohammadi is a veteran defender of Persepolis who has given Ghalenoei's teams a lot of headache. A very disciplined player.

Of course I don't want them to go and I doubt Branko will approve of their departure.
                          I'm pretty sure he will. He needs new blood in the team and the youngsters can fill in their shoes.

Comment

Khanzadeh: "I have an offer from Genclerbirligi."

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1328731...A7%D8%B1%D9%85

Looks like Bazar garmi, since his contract has ended. On the other side, Genclerbirligi is not much stronger than an average IPL side.
                            Last edited by 04041374; 05-27-2016, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Average Turkish team> Top IPL teams any time, Turkish League is top 7-8 in Europe, If he has an offer from Gençlerbirliği, he should take it right away but i highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Average Turkish team> Top IPL teams any time, Turkish League is top 7-8 in Europe, If he has an offer from Gençlerbirliği, he should take it right away but i highly doubt it.
                                Persepolis would easily beat Gencergibilci. The top teams in Iran are much better than mid table or low turkish sides

Comment

Working...
                                X