The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    Lol, what players? Ebrahimi today and Heydari 2 years ago when more than half the forum didn't want him either and TM had at least 6-7 Esteghlal players. Those are your examples?
    Me stating my view on Ebrahimi and you repeating a strange theory with no evidence would qualify as having some sort of chip on your shoulder.... or you're just strange. I'll leave it to you.
    Argue all you like, but leave your strange theories and drama out of it. Yes, claiming i have some TM bias agaisnt Esteghlal players instead of discussing the topic is drama.
    I don't understand the problem, I am mentioning things to back up my argument and you're calling it 'drama'. Maybe there is some truth to what I'm saying else you probably wouldn't be offended so easily. Point is both of the examples I mentioned you were disproven by experts/analysists and even statistics in Heydari's case, yet you refused to realise you were wrong.

Or if we should try to say it as you do, maybe you're not biased, maybe it's just that you know very little about football. Instead of leaving it to you, I'll take your word for it that I'm mistaken and it's just that you know very little about football

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I don't understand the problem, I am mentioning things to back up my argument and you're calling it 'drama'. Maybe there is some truth to what I'm saying else you probably wouldn't be offended so easily. Point is both of the examples I mentioned you were disproven by experts/analysists and even statistics in Heydari's case, yet you refused to realise you were wrong.

Or if we should try to say it as you do, maybe you're not biased, maybe it's just that you know very little about football. I'll leave it to you.
      So you don't have any examples other than 2 players in the past 2 years?

During the past two years, how many Esteghlal players have been in TM?
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

So you don't have any examples other than 2 players in the past 2 years?
        During the past two years, how many Esteghlal players have been in TM?
        I don't know, I haven't kept count, and I don't understand why you keep repeating 'Esteghlal players in TM', where did I ever say that? I said Esteghlal players. I'm guessing you're bringing this up to prove your point? Unfortunately I can't recall every single one of your posts, no matter what they're about. At least I have gotten the feeling that you are subjective and negatively so against Esteghlal mostly. Might be a bit off-topic but you being subjective regarding your old club however seem pretty clear to me, especially after what I posted about earlier regarding Firouz Karimi.

We've derailed this thread enough now so maybe it's better to keep this on PM, so feel free to PM me instead of posting here.

But to try to stay on-topic, here is my question to some of you who question him because of his age. How is he too old? Sure he is not a young talent but still not nearly old to be old enough, he is 28 now, by the time of the world cup he will be 30, in 2014 both Nekounam and Teymourian who played in the same position as him were 31 and 33.

Comment

Hedayati wants to keep Taremi and promised to pay a salary of 2 billion Toman (500.000 euros). They should stop putting so much pressure on him. Had he been in Saipa or Naft, he would've already been in Europe.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...F%D8%9F/127079

Comment

I don't know, I haven't kept count, and I don't understand why you keep repeating 'Esteghlal players in TM', where did I ever say that? I said Esteghlal players. I'm guessing you're bringing this up to prove your point? Unfortunately I can't recall every single one of your posts, no matter what they're about. At least I have gotten the feeling that you are subjective and negatively so against Esteghlal mostly. Might be a bit off-topic but you being subjective regarding your old club however seem pretty clear to me, especially after what I posted about earlier regarding Firouz Karimi.
            We've derailed this thread enough now so maybe it's better to keep this on PM, so feel free to PM me instead of posting here.
            But to try to stay on-topic, here is my question to some of you who question him because of his age. How is he too old? Sure he is not a young talent but still not nearly old to be old enough, he is 28 now, by the time of the world cup he will be 30, in 2014 both Nekounam and Teymourian who played in the same position as him were 31 and 33.
            If not in TM then what? I'm against Esteghlal players being in Esteghlal? lol. Honestly I don't think at this point you even know what you're talking about.

Yes, I supported PAS. Yes, I think the club manager who last won the highest club competition in Asia should have been a nominee for a poll on who the best IPL manager after the revolution is.

What this has anything to do with my opinion on Omid Ebrahimi, to put it in your parlance: only you know, bro...

As for your question, Nekounam and Teymourian had/have:

10+ years experience in TM
            been TM designated captain
            years of experience in top leagues
            100+ caps (Ando 97)

and you're comparing them to Omid Ebrahimi who has 18 caps and never played outside the IPL? If I were to think like you and throw out random accusations, I imagine I would assume that you are Ebrahimi's agent or have some incentive for him to be in TM. Luckily for you I don't think any of those things and assume that that is your genuine opinion.

Comment

Taremi is 24 now and has played his best season so far. Perfect time to go to europe, doesnt matter if its Greece, Turkey, Bundesliga 2 or whatever.

Comment

If not in TM then what? I'm against Esteghlal players being in Esteghlal? lol. Honestly I don't think at this point you even know what you're talking about.
                Yes, I supported PAS. Yes, I think the club manager who last won the highest club competition in Asia should have been a nominee for a poll on who the best IPL manager after the revolution is.
                What this has anything to do with my opinion on Omid Ebrahimi, to put it in your parlance: only you know, bro...
                As for your question, Nekounam and Teymourian had/have:
                10+ years experience in TM
                been TM designated captain
                years of experience in top leagues
                100+ caps (Ando 97)
                and you're comparing them to Omid Ebrahimi who has 18 caps and never played outside the IPL? If I were to think like you and throw out random accusations, I imagine I would assume that you are Ebrahimi's agent or have some incentive for him to be in TM. Luckily for you I don't think any of those things and assume that that is your genuine opinion.
                Stop making things up, my point was you're biased against them and dislike them. Stop putting words in my mouth, I expect more from someone like you. My point regarding Firouz Karimi is not that you wanted him in the poll, but rather that you downplayed his disgusting, racist, violent actions, as if it was nothing, while if it was Rahmati who even coughed twice, you would be all over him.

Also you say I don't think I know what I'm talking about, but it seems that you're the one who has no clue what he is saying. We are talking about age as if he can keep up the shape for our next tournaments, and you start comparing him to Nekou And Ando, I only made a comparison between the ages. You seem to want to bring in someone younger, but at the same time, you are talking about the experience Ando and Nekounam had. Who right now is more experienced in Ebrahimi? And lets say we find someone younger than Ebrahimi, will that young player gain more experience in the 2 years prior to the world cup than Ebrahimi will during the same period? Will 2 years of International experience for Ebrahimi equal to 8 years for a 24 year old?

Also, there are examples of other members saying you're biased against Esteghlal players so it's not only me, here's another example.

BTW
                @Rugs

I've noticed you taking a rather Vested interest in trying to undermine SS players, especially Khosro in the past on these boards ..!! i wonder if its just a fan who doesn't like this club ..? but the level of effort put in by you sometimes suggest there may be more in it for you than just a fan kor kori�????
                sorta like the Iran Jersey up talk..!!? just doing a favor for a friend ..!!?????

Comment

Stop making things up, my point was you're biased against them and dislike them. Stop putting words in my mouth, I expect more from someone like you. My point regarding Firouz Karimi is not that you wanted him in the poll, but rather that you downplayed his disgusting, racist, violent actions, as if it was nothing, while if it was Rahmati who even coughed twice, you would be all over him.
                  Also you say I don't think I know what I'm talking about, but it seems that you're the one who has no clue what he is saying. We are talking about age as if he can keep up the shape for our next tournaments, and you start comparing him to Nekou And Ando, I only made a comparison between the ages. You seem to want to bring in someone younger, but at the same time, you are talking about the experience Ando and Nekounam had. Who right now is more experienced in Ebrahimi? And lets say we find someone younger than Ebrahimi, will that young player gain more experience in the 2 years prior to the world cup than Ebrahimi will during the same period? Will 2 years of International experience for Ebrahimi equal to 8 years for a 24 year old?
                  Also, there are examples of other members saying you're biased against Esteghlal players so it's not only me, here's another example.
                  Lol, here we go again.

Again, for the nth time... like who? I have been critical of Ebrahimi and Heydari and gave my reasons why. I have praised Nekounam, Teymourian, Sadeghi, Montazeri and FFS I even praised Mazloumi, who most Esteghlal fans don't like, in the Esteghlal Fan Thread

I thought Mazloumi did well this year.
                  Honestly, get out of here with this nonsense and learn to handle someone critiquing a player you like.

As for Javad and Ando. You were comparing them, their age, and position to Ebrahimi. I told you their differences.

A younger player will be a better investment for our future, that is in my most humble of humblest opinions, before you accuse me of ageism as well.

Comment

Lol, here we go again.
                    Again, for the nth time... like who? I have been critical of Ebrahimi and Heydari and gave my reasons why. I have praised Nekounam, Teymourian, Sadeghi, Montazeri and FFS I even praised Mazloumi, who most Esteghlal fans don't like, in the Esteghlal Fan Thread
                    Honestly, get out of here with this nonsense and learn to handle someone critiquing a player you like.
                    As for Javad and Ando. You were comparing them, their age, and position to Ebrahimi. I told you their differences.
                    A younger player will be a better investment for our future, that is in my most humble of humblest opinions, before you accuse me of ageism as well.
                    I don't mind a player that I like being criticized, it's just that I will step up even if I don't like that player if this citicism is a bunch of BS. You become very defensive when you see it's not only me but also others have posted about this before. And what future are you planning for? 2018? If so, Ebrahimi age wise is fine enough. I am also a bit dissapointed that he is going to Qatar and will most likely drop in form, but I can't see anyone right now to replace him. If you on the other hand are planning for 2022-2026, then I understand your concern for a younger player, otherwise you make no sense..

My comparison was if they can play at that age, Ebrahimi sure can at 30, and it doesn't mean Ebrahimi is nearly as good as Nekou, it means that he will do at that age as he currently is our best option. You keep hearing things you only want to hear.

Comment

I don't mind a player that I like being criticized, it's just that I will step up even if I don't like that player if this citicism is a bunch of BS. You become very defensive when you see it's not only me but also others have posted about this before. And what future are you planning for? 2018? If so, Ebrahimi age wise is fine enough. I am also a bit dissapointed that he is going to Qatar and will most likely drop in form, but I can't see anyone right now to replace him. If you on the other hand are planning for 2022-2026, then I understand your concern for a younger player, otherwise you make no sense..
                      My comparison was if they can play at that age, Ebrahimi sure can at 30, and it doesn't mean Ebrahimi is nearly as good as Nekou, it means that he will do at that age as he currently is our best option.

Good, defend the player. That's what discussions are about.

Again, drop the drama (bold part above). You made a silly claim and couldn't back it up and I called you out on it. If you don't want people to be defensive, don't accuse them of silly things.

I gave my reasons for Ebrahimi. Like I said over and over, I don't think he's that great to not try other players. As for age, I don't know what's hard to understand about it. Let me try putting it this way: Javad was a great player, when he got older he dropped a bit and became a very good player. Ebrahimi is an ok player, when he gets older he will drop and become a less than ok player.

You keep hearing things you only want to hear.
                      Let's stop this circle. I heard you say some nonsense and called you out. Now please stop repeating the same thing over and over.

Comment

Good, defend the player. That's what discussions are about.
                        Again, drop the drama (bold part above). You made a silly claim and couldn't back it up and I called you out on it. If you don't want people to be defensive, don't accuse them of silly things.
                        I gave my reasons for Ebrahimi. Like I said over and over, I don't think he's that great to not try other players. As for age, I don't know what's hard to understand about it. Let me try putting it this way: Javad was a great player, when he got older he dropped a bit and became a very good player. Ebrahimi is an ok player, when he gets older he will drop and become a less than ok player.
                        Let's stop this circle. I heard you say some nonsense and called you out. Now please stop repeating the same thing over and over.
                        Other members feeling the same way wasn't backing it up? Posts about how you downplay digusting behaviour when it's related to your team wasn't backing it up? Ok good to know. I guess that's your opinion. I find a lot of things you wrote to be BS/nonsense and so do others and you feel the same way about some things I write, fine.

Anyways, a CM/CDM does not drop form that much when they've just turned 30. if you have better options feel free to name them, but for now, it seems that you're wrong, as you see nothing special with him, CQ seems to think otherwise, hence why he is invited and even starts. Even Navad's analysis proved how important his role in the team is. So it's not just my opinion.

Don't know where I can find the clip, but I think Z Joon posted it before, if someone has it, feel free to post it here. Rugs might learn a thing or two about Ebrahimi's role in TM.

Comment

I think
                          You both made your points quite clear [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

So what Ebrahimi moved to Qatar? at almost 29 he certainly has no way of going to Europe and it's not exactly as though QSL is MUCH below our own league. When Dejagah went to Qatar we got furious cause he had 1000 offers from Europe. Good for Ebrahimi to make some money before he retires
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Other members feeling the same way wasn't backing it up? Posts about how you downplay digusting behaviour when it's related to your team wasn't backing it up? Ok good to know. I guess that's your opinion. I find a lot of things you wrote to be BS/nonsense and so do others and you feel the same way about some things I write, fine.

Anyways, a CM/CDM does not drop form that much when they've just turned 30. if you have better options feel free to name them, but for now, it seems that you're wrong, as you see nothing special with him, CQ seems to think otherwise, hence why he is invited and even starts. Even Navad's analysis proved how important his role in the team is. So it's not just my opinion.

Don't know where I can find the clip, but I think Z Joon posted it before, if someone has it, feel free to post it here. Rugs might learn a thing or two about Ebrahimi's role in TM.
                              I wish there was a clip to teach you about logic

No, you haven't backed up your silly claim that me being agaisnt Ebrahimi is due to a bias I have against Estaghlal players. Can you back that up?

Comment

I wish there was a clip to teach you about logic
                                No, you haven't backed up your silly claim that me being agaisnt Ebrahimi is due to a bias I have against Estaghlal players. Can you back that up?
                                I talked about your in general bias against Esteghlal. But as I said earlier, I'll take your word for it and assume it has nothing to do with Esteghlal and just that you know very very little about football in general, wouldn't be the first time one of your posts have implied that.

Also, before you say that I can't back this statement up either, here you go, this post should be more than enough.

Heydari is not tm material.

Aside from that, it showed how important it is to play in a top league and not the micky mouse league IPL.

Nigeria and Bosnia are stacked with players who play in professional leagues, while half our team were 30 years old and playing in joke leagues.

I really wish instead of Heydari, Ansarifard, Hajsafi, etc... we would'v invited Nazari, Atashkadeh or any other player that does not play in a clown league.

Hopefully this trend CQ started will continue and we will see more players going aborad.

The worse thing that could happen is a repeat of 2006 when IFF gave the team to GN. I hope the team does not end up in the hands of an IPL manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X