The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    russia will be good/realistic for him, lets see, terek,kuban,rostov, all good options.
    Terek is a top 4 team this year and away from 3rd because of goal difference. They are very good this year. Milmo is a staple in that lineup

Comment

pretty sure torabi and milad are best mates...given milads experience in the last year has been excellent, i wouldnt be surprised if he tries to persuade torabi to join a russian team, or even his own team

Comment

I prefer Torabi in Eredivisie because he will get more playing time under his belt in a development-friendly environment.

Preferably not in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I prefer Torabi in Eredivisie because he will get more playing time under his belt in a development-friendly environment.
          Preferably not in Russia.
          But can they even afford him? I remember reading somewhere that Eredivisie clubs have to pay higher salaries for non EU players when they're older than 20 or something and if true it would pretty much rule out any move to Holland for Torabi

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            But can they even afford him? I remember reading somewhere that Eredivisie clubs have to pay higher salaries for non EU players when they're older than 20 or something and if true it would pretty much rule out any move to Holland for Torabi
            They can use the same construction like NEC did for Jahanbakhsh, let Torabi come under a student status and they will have to pay less and affordable salary.

Comment

A league like the Dutch helps develop skills as in Russia they built them strong, which happens to be our boys weakness. All our players are gifted with talent once they become physically demanding thats when they can be a force to reckon with in Europe. Im all for our players finding ways into Russia and I do hope Sardar stays until after the WC. He has plenty of years ahead of him let him get built up.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                Any source?
                Source??

Thats an insider
                ---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
                --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
                Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
                ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
                ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
                ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
                --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
                Azmoun
                Gucci
                Golmohammadi
                Jahanbakhsh
                Hajsafi
                Rahmati
                Shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  They can use the same construction like NEC did for Jahanbakhsh, let Torabi come under a student status and they will have to pay less and affordable salary.
                  dont think it will be possible considering that at the time ARJ had barely played for Damash Gilan, (12 games in total sub and start ) and hadnt even scored. He had never played for TM either, just the youth teams. Torabi is a regular for a decent team and is in good form. Plus he has played many games for iran and proved to be able to contribute at high level (good performance vs japan, others). Plus why would he accept a shittier salary in eridivisie if he can get a better one, in a better league, the RPL. Also I think having witnessed the progression of azmoun, saeid, and MiMo he would be more inclined to go there, and that is where interest has been reported before. Either league would be great for him but i dont think eridivisie is really in the mix

Comment

Terek would be a perfect team for him IMO… A team in the RPL thats in 3rd place, gets above average service to their attackers, and can really build a young player into a robust and physical machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Terek would be a perfect team for him IMO… A team in the RPL thats in 3rd place, gets above average service to their attackers, and can really build a young player into a robust and physical machine.
                      yeah i think terek would be an incredible move for him if it goes through. His hardworking style mixed with his attacking quality will fit in perfectly. Plus recently players from terek have moved to bigger clubs, namely Rybus to lyon and mauricio (now at zenit). and given that they are on track for EL it would be a great atmosphere and platform for him

Comment

I can't wait to see where Torabi ends up

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/332047/%d8%a2%d9...a9%d8%b1%d8%af

Taremi is linked with Darmstat according to an agent

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

well its probably bs but if its not then if he doesnt take the offer he is pathetic. Darmstat are a lower mid table Bundesliga team which is incredible considering taremi really isnt good enough for that level. (or at least has never proved it)

Comment

I hope Darmstadt didn't see today's game, otherwise they will refrain from signing him

Comment

Didn't they just recently get all of their strikers? Obinna, Bezjak, Olinyk + Schipplock, Colak & Platte on loan all have arrived in 2016. A squad with 6 strikers signed within a year and they need another striker? I'm calling BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X