Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting with Ehsan Hajisafi

Hello guys,

yesterday i was at the game Fsv Frankfurt - Paderborn. The game was not good at all but after the game i met Ehsan..
    I told him that i waited for him to talk with him and get also his shirt. It was a long time after the game when everybody took a shower and so on , he told me his shirt is not here anymore. But he say to me that he have an teammelli shirt at home and if i want i can get this. So we went together to his car and we drived to his house

At first to say , ehsan was subbed out due to a little injury. But it is nothing serious!!

On the way i asked him a lot of things. For example if he will leave FSV Frankfurt and he said to me he will leave this Club at the end of the season for 100 % !!! goft na baba tu in team nemimunam 100 % but still he dont know where. he would like to play in 1st Bundesliga and said if he get an offer from 2nd Bundesliga team he will not accept it.

I asked him also about CQ and he said it is not easy with the federation but CQ will stay for sure ! we talked then about the good group we are in and about the Persepolis - Esteghlal match..

Then we arrived in his appartment, i waited in front of the door and he said he will bring me his shirt. Unfortunately the battery of my mobile Phone was empty and we could make an photo or so but it was really an unique moment for me

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    Hello guys,
    yesterday i was at the game Fsv Frankfurt - Paderborn. The game was not good at all but after the game i met Ehsan..
    I told him that i waited for him to talk with him and get also his shirt. It was a long time after the game when everybody took a shower and so on , he told me his shirt is not here anymore. But he say to me that he have an teammelli shirt at home and if i want i can get this. So we went together to his car and we drived to his house
    At first to say , ehsan was subbed out due to a little injury. But it is nothing serious!!
    On the way i asked him a lot of things. For example if he will leave FSV Frankfurt and he said to me he will leave this Club at the end of the season for 100 % !!! goft na baba tu in team nemimunam 100 % but still he dont know where. he would like to play in 1st Bundesliga and said if he get an offer from 2nd Bundesliga team he will not accept it.
    I asked him also about CQ and he said it is not easy with the federation but CQ will stay for sure ! we talked then about the good group we are in and about the Persepolis - Esteghlal match..
    Then we arrived in his appartment, i waited in front of the door and he said he will bring me his shirt. Unfortunately the battery of my mobile Phone was empty and we could make an photo or so but it was really an unique moment for me
    Welcome back to IPL, Ehsan! he could consider him lucky if a decent 2nd division team want to buy him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Welcome back to IPL, Ehsan! he could consider him lucky if a decent 2nd division team want to buy him
      He deserves a decent 2nd Bundesliga team, not this toothless and dead team where half of the players are there on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I could see a bottom half Bundesliga team going for Ehsan by next season.

He is playing better than most of his teammates and I'm sure that super goal from a couple of weeks ago will definitely put him on the minds of a few lower Bundesliga sides.

For example, maybe Kia can recommend him to Hamburg, similar to Nekounam recommending Ansarifard to Osasuna. Hope it would turn out better though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I seriously doubt he gets any offer from Bundesliga, maybe Dutch league or Russia or Greece, i also have feeling he will be back in Iran.

Comment

i am sure he will get european offers. Your experience sounds really fun, and he sounds like such a nice guy to do that.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He could be very well playing in 3.Bundesliga next season, because in another interview he said he will stay at FSV Frankfurt for the length of his contract (2 seasons).

That would be pretty sad to see a player of his calibre in such a league.

Comment

What type of car does he drive? If his accommodations any good? #nosy

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                  Hello guys,

And why would he be interested in that game?

Comment

Wow, sounds like an exciting experience! I think it would be possible for him to end up at a team like Freiburg or Bochum.
                    بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                    عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

he seems like such an approachable nice guy. I would like to see him stay in europe with another team, d2, or another league but if it doesnt happen we shouldnt lambast him. He tried, put in good performances, score one of the goals of the season, etc. We know he is quality and thats all that matters for me

also, hows the quality of that TM jersey

Comment

Could you please tell me what happened after you woke up from your dream?
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          Could you please tell me what happened after you woke up from your dream?

what do you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            he seems like such an approachable nice guy. I would like to see him stay in europe with another team, d2, or another league but if it doesnt happen we shouldnt lambast him. He tried, put in good performances, score one of the goals of the season, etc. We know he is quality and thats all that matters for me

also, hows the quality of that TM jersey

on the way to his house i said to him "bavar nemikonam man ba to tu mashin neshastam"
                            he is such a nice guy, i couldnt believe that he doo that ..

Comment

i hope that we this isnt some aprils fools day joke but i have a sinking feeling that nika89 is playing us

Comment

Working...
                              X