Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifying 2nd Round MD 8: Iran - Oman @ Azadi stadium (29/03/2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be that the players heard at half time that CQ is leaving for sure?- they lost discipline and concentration.

Overall job done, result achieved- that was the target
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
      Could it be that the players heard at half time that CQ is leaving for sure?- they lost discipline and concentration.

Overall job done, result achieved- that was the target
      They heard about his retirement the day after the news was published and gave lots of interviews. Some of them even published pictures on Instagram asking him to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        This team is definitely looking like it will be in Russia, we will only get better.

Azmoun is on 11 goals in 16 games. Compare it to Ansarifard that is 4 years older and has 10 goals in 50 games. A little star in the making
        Azmoun is our main hope, very talented, but he is not yet 90 minutes and he is not pressing as hard as single target forward, which i agree can be really demanding. I wish he had Daei's determination, the kid is good, he is only 21 and will get better, i want him to make decisions faster in box which probably comes by time.

Taremi, Gucci and Karim are not even close to Azmoun. Taremi need to focus more on his game though.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          LOL oman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          KC jan, just wait. Keep the lols in check.

You and I will be loling when Saudi Arabia get drawn with Iran. And even more loling next year.

Al Iraaani..... No no no.... Al Iran we avoid all time... 😭😭😭 Why Allah I come and walk around 8 times! EIGHT TIMES!!! That's even more than usual!!! And you give 50% chanxe for Al Iraani to play football with us?!!!!

Allllllllaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭!!!!

Comment

ansarifard tries but he's honestly so bad... everytime i watch him play its like ughhh

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
              ansarifard tries but he's honestly so bad... everytime i watch him play its like ughhh
              Yeah he wasn't good today.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                They heard about his retirement the day after the news was published and gave lots of interviews. Some of them even published pictures on Instagram asking him to stay.
                I think I'm aware of that! CQ "resigned" then, then players came out in his support with their this and that and again after the oman's game said that he should stay, so back to square one- did he say something to them at half time- they were all over the place!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                  He has been a decent player since moving to Greece but playing for TM, he seems to try too hard to impress and it has the opposite effect on his game!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Official attendance according to AFC was: 33,850

Comment

Bro I want to see as much of the game as possible too, do you know if there is any extend highlights video too? That is like maybe 10 min or something? Thanks.

Comment

Btw how long have I been gone for?? What's up with all the news of CQ leaving again??

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Btw how long have I been gone for?? What's up with all the news of CQ leaving again??
                          Wait when did u leave? Basically he was supposed to leave like two months ago, then he stayed, now supposedly he wants to leave again...ALL BS. Best tactic is to not even worry about it, he is staying until WC 2018, don't waste ur time...

Comment

He has a contract until 2018. We love drama, let's stop this nonsense and wait for credible information

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              I hope Reza is fit to play,would be awesome to see this lineup:

Lineup:
                              ---------------------Mazaheri--------------------------
                              -Ghafouri-----Hosseini--Montazeri------Mohammadi
                              ------------Ezatolahi------Teymourian----------------
                              --Jahanbakhsh-----Dejagah----------Hajsafi---------
                              -----------------------Reza-----------------------------

SUBS:
                              Torabi => JB
                              Azmoun => Reza
                              Ansarifard => Dejagah

Prediction:
                              2-0 Iran
                              Called it
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Look like Hajsafi and Seyed Jalal were pissed because captaincy was given to Ashkan.
                                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1313591...A8%D9%86%D8%AF!

Comment

Working...
                                X