Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifying 2nd Round MD 8: Iran - Oman @ Azadi stadium (29/03/2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I am not convinced with Rezaeian and Amiri in starting line up. specially Rezaeian, he was good in first couple of games he played but overall Ghafouri is much better than him. Also Amiri is not even shadow of Amiri of AC.

Hajsafi looked pissed, i don't know what is the reason, Dejagah played a bit selfish during some minutes of game, maybe because of that, hmm...
    I've read somewhere, that he was not happy when Dejagah became captain in the Turkmenistan game.

Comment

Great first half for TM but the second half was very lazy,uninspired and weak

Comment

Hajsafi,Amiri,rezaian and torabi were way below avarage

Comment

IF UAE-Saudi game ends in a tie then the top 6 will be: Iran, Australia, S. Korea, Japan, Saudi. UAE

IF Saudi Wins the top 6 will be: Iran, Saudi, Australia, S. Korea, Japan, UAE
          sigpic

Comment

Shit second half.

Comment

A great first half followed by a Poor second half. We really need to improve and fix this inconsistency or we will have a lot of headaches in the next round

First half 8.5 (from10)
              Second Half 2

Comment

I enjoyed the first half. Second half was stressful because of how many possessions our players lost. Furthermore, are corners the only thing we can score on? It's becoming frustrating that corners and set pieces are becoming the backbone of our scoring abilities.

Comment

Highlights?

Comment

This team is going through many changes. Carlos is still trying to figure out some of his new players. many players are still unfamiliar with their teammates. We need a few friendlies to get these guys a chance to become familiar with each other.

Obviously this is not gonna cut it against Asia's top teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Highlights?
                      http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1116...85%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

We had won the game when we were up 2-0. The guys felt they could trash Oman like they did to India etc. Oman is a pretty decent Asian team. The fact Iran jumped them so fast and went up 2-0, means we are doing good things offensively. 2nd half, we lost our discipline a bit and were too lax.

Either way, I am confident in Iran going forward.

Comment

This team is definitely looking like it will be in Russia, we will only get better.

Azmoun is on 11 goals in 16 games. Compare it to Ansarifard that is 4 years older and has 10 goals in 50 games. A little star in the making

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            This team is definitely looking like it will be in Russia, we will only get better.

Azmoun is on 11 goals in 16 games. Compare it to Ansarifard that is 4 years older and has 10 goals in 50 games. A little star in the making
                            yup next round gucci and azmoun will kill it

Comment

before the game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDivkNzD...mmellifootball

Comment

LOL oman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X