No announcement yet.

Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had that muppet spent a fraction a$ much on bringing in a few hamvatan footballers he wouldnt be in such dire league predicaments season after season..!
    coulda/shoulda bought Saman last winter for probably next to nothing..!!

Comment

American sports investment firm signs exclusivity deal with Moshiri, to invest in the club

https://twitter.com/Everton_Extra/st...45902212644866

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        American sports investment firm signs exclusivity deal with Moshiri, to invest in the club

https://twitter.com/Everton_Extra/st...45902212644866
        contingent on them staying up I assume ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          had that muppet spent a fraction a$ much on bringing in a few hamvatan footballers he wouldnt be in such dire league predicaments season after season..!
          coulda/shoulda bought Saman last winter for probably next to nothing..!!
          Agreed

Hope the douche billionaire makes a huge net loss financially. These good for nothing iranians can go buy some overhyped argentinians and relegate for all we care

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Agreed

Hope the douche billionaire makes a huge net loss financially. These good for nothing iranians can go buy some overhyped argentinians and relegate for all we care
            Typical iranian vatanfurush binamus mentality, the moment they become someone they forget about their roots, people, etc.

Comment

Agreed

Argentinians know how to play football. Iranians don’t. Argentina just won World Cup, Iran’s best talent is a baker in Germany. Should I continue?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Argentinians know how to play football. Iranians don’t. Argentina just won World Cup, Iran’s best talent is a baker in Germany. Should I continue?
                Yeah, but it's Everton!

Comment

Agreed

Don't worry, he already has made his money off of this ownership. EPL is as much about money laundering as it is about football.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

I see youre trying to come across as logical: how cute!

Not all argentinians do, and not all iranian players suck. Shall I continue?

Comment

Everton in a relegation battle right now on the last matchday

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Everton survive by a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Everton in a relegation battle right now on the last matchday
                          they barely pull a narrow 1-0 victory at home to salvage stay at Premiership...!! coulda cost our wanker homeboy a pretty penny had they relegated..!!
                          apparently they havent relegated for the 2nd longest streak of seasons..!! but of late they been getting lucky narrowly skipping drop season after season

Comment

Everton survive. Won’t be surprised if they try to sign azmoun….moshiri personally called sardar’s dad in the past to try and start a conversation to bring him in.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Everton survive. Won’t be surprised if they try to sign azmoun….moshiri personally called sardar’s dad in the past to try and start a conversation to bring him in.
                              Really? Moshiri has not come across as someone who’s into anything Iranian at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                he was younger and perennial best player/high scorer of Russian league back then ..! and even then if i recall, he sorta losely attempted a capture from Zenit with an unreasonable lowball 10-12mil offer when his MV was hovering closer to 20 or so..!

he can now acquire him for those 10-12mil offers but after the underwhelming season he just had in Bayer, highly doubt he risk enraging their fanbase by chasing after him..!!
                                besides, this league will chew and spit out koongoshad slow players like sadar, if he couldnt cut it in BL, doubtful he could do anything too notable in PL especially with the assshole fans of such a club who are already pretty pissed with the other irooni guy associated with the club..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X