Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifying 2nd Round MD 7: Iran - India @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran; 24-03-2016

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Apparently the God of FIFA, Sunnil Chettri is injured and wont make it to the game.

Things just got a lot easier
    Who's even this guy? At this level they can put anyone of their national pool it won't even make a slight difference, I don't really think Sunil Chatri can prevent a 6-0 scoreline at azadi or even on Mars for that matter

Comment

So excited to have TM matches to watch this coming week. I really hope our boys dominate.

Comment

I thought I was going to die of old age by the time TM plays again.

Comment

Please correct the given time in the main posting!

Please check the times given in the main Posting !
          Time in Iran has been moved to summer saving but not yet in central europe, espcially not in Germany. So the kickoff will be on Wednesday at 15:30 Berlin time and not at 16:30!!

Comment

I can't wait!! It's been too long!!

Comment

Hend soorakhe😁

Comment

RIP India lol unfortunately for them we don't have a very experimental squad

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Apparently the God of FIFA, Sunnil Chettri is injured and wont make it to the game.
                  Things just got a lot easier
                  BIG news. I was worried if Hosseini and Montazeri could handle the Indian pele.

Comment

Originally posted by aram View Post
                    Please check the times given in the main Posting !
                    Time in Iran has been moved to summer saving but not yet in central europe, espcially not in Germany. So the kickoff will be on Wednesday at 15:30 Berlin time and not at 16:30!!
                    Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

I updated the main post and I edited the times so that they are now correct.

Officials are added as well.

Btw: Kick-off is on Thursday, the 24th.

Comment

Lol they will get destroyed, at least 6-0 in Azadi
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

sorry but why should we field an experimental squad when we ain't even thru to the next round?
                        makes no sense to me, we should play with full force, this is a competitive match.
                        India shouldn't be underestimated either, I'm not saying that they will beat us but Asian teams are catching up and getting stronger (yes even the small teams). I don't know if some of you still remember our World Cup Qualifying game vs Jordan in 2004-5 that we lost 0-1. Never underestimate a team, this is football anything can happen.

Comment

Beating India basically puts us through. That lets us use Oman as a glorified friendly.

Comment

TM doesn't want to risk losing any points. We need to be top of Asia to avoid being seeded in a monster group for the next round.

Comment

Btw Tehran is currently hosting 4 teams at the moment... Thailand is practicing in Rah-Ahan's stadium and Iraq in Dastgerdi. They will have their match the same day as us

Comment

Iraq needs to win both their remaining games, otherwise they are most likely eliminated.

Comment

Working...
                                X