Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WINNER: 04041374 | → VOTING - Member of Month (January - 2016) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WINNER: 04041374 | → VOTING - Member of Month (January - 2016) !

Bi-honar

Z Joon

POLL WILL BE CLOSED IN 1 WEEK (2/18/16)
    0%
    Bi-honar
    0%
    Z Joon
    0%

The poll is expired.

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

I don't get it, what qualifies someone as a member of the month? Do we have any measurable data to base on votes on? And once a winner is announced, does the winner get any sorts of "prize" or perks?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      I don't get it, what qualifies someone as a member of the month? Do we have any measurable data to base on votes on? And once a winner is announced, does the winner get any sorts of "prize" or perks?
      you vote on who you believe contributes to the forums the most....be it with updating us with news, agreeing with another members opinions that they offer, or anything else you think that makes someone here a good member.

theres no prize, you just have the title its not something thats meant to be very serious its just for fun really.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's a PFDC tradition, just let it be.

Comment

3 great members with a lot of contributions. But as January goes I saw 04041374 the most active with a lot of great updates.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            3 great members with a lot of contributions. But as January goes I saw 04041374 the most active with a lot of great updates.
            The same

Comment

How does Zandi Joon make this list? Most of his comments are annoying smiley faces and delusional statements that IPL isn't trash. Mahestan or someone like that should have taken his place.

Comment

Delayed congratz to 0404137, who seriously has done a phenomenal job in the last months and hopefully continues to do so! Damet garm dadash, you are our #1 source currently! With all respect to all members on this forum, there is no competition - you clearly deserved it the most. So much that I actually was thinking that a poll is unnecessary this time...
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                  Delayed congratz to 0404137, who seriously has done a phenomenal job in the last months and hopefully continues to do so! Damet garm dadash, you are our #1 source currently! With all respect to all members on this forum, there is no competition - you clearly deserved it the most. So much that I actually was thinking that a poll is unnecessary this time...
                  Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Thank you very much It's a pleasure to be a little part of this community and to be able to interact with Iranian fans all over the globe

Comment

Well deserved.

Comment

Working...
                      X