This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B.
    Do you mean that Tajik guy Farhod Vasiev?
    Vladimir Poluyakhtov
    https://www.whoscored.com/Players/24...ir-Poluyakhtov

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        تمجید سرمربی زنیت از میلاد محمدی

بعد از بازی، میرچا لوچسکو، سرمربی رومانیایی و مشهور زنیت در کنفرانس مطبوعاتی به تمجید از ستاره ایرانی ترک گروژنی پرداخت و در بخشی از صحبت هایش گفت: «انصافا نمایش خوبی از ترک دیدیم و خود من به شخصه انتظار این بازی را نداشتم اما آنها با روحیه و انگیزه بالا به مصاف ما آمدند و روی درخشش ستاره های خود بازی را بردند. از جمله مدافع چپ این تیم که شب سختی را برای مدافعان ما رقم زد و بارها آزارمان داد و شک ندارم او بازیکن بزرگی خواهد شد».
        Can someone translate? Farsi nemeetonam khoob bookhoonam

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Can someone translate? Farsi nemeetonam khoob bookhoonam
          Zenit coach praised Milad Mohammadi for his performance vs. their club.

Comment

Basically He said that Terek impressed him tremendously and especially their left back (MiMO) was very good. He goes on to say that he is sure that MiMO will be a star in the future. TBH given that most of zenits defenders are old and that 33 yr old zhirkov is playing LB i wouldn't be surprised if Milad goes there. Would be a great move. Lucescu is known for developing young stars and selling them to giant teams ( Douglas Costa , Willyan, Luiz Adriano, Mkhitaryan, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Basically He said that Terek impressed him tremendously and especially their left back (MiMO) was very good. He goes on to say that he is sure that MiMO will be a star in the future. TBH given that most of zenits defenders are old and that 33 yr old zhirkov is playing LB i wouldn't be surprised if Milad goes there. Would be a great move. Lucescu is known for developing young stars and selling them to giant teams ( Douglas Costa , Willyan, Luiz Adriano, Mkhitaryan, etc)
              That would be an awesome team for him… Its crazy how once our players are given a chance, they always make the best of it. Its a shame not many Euro clubs want to invest in Iranian players

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                That would be an awesome team for him… Its crazy how once our players are given a chance, they always make the best of it. Its a shame not many Euro clubs want to invest in Iranian players
                eh I think that many are willing but they are terek level teams or lower. Many iranian players think they are the shit because of a few good performances in IPL and think they should only leave iran for champions league level teams which is pretty deluded. The ones that have gone have all started from smaller clubs and worled their way up. I think part of this problem is that iranian talents can point to daei and karimi and others that went to top teams immediately but the reality is that those were extraordinarily talented players, and are really exceptions to the rule

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  All 3 of them belong in a better league! In the end of the season, they should all try to go to France! I have a feeling our players will progress much better there and be ready for bigger teams!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    All 3 of them belong in a better league! In the end of the season, they should all try to go to France! I have a feeling our players will progress much better there and be ready for bigger teams!
                    Players should enjoy their profession and the environment where they work (in this case, play). The best environment is in Spain and South or Central America. I wish some of our youth to go to Chile or Peru. There are Iranian business people in Chile and Peru and many Peruvians know about Iran and Iranian cultures. I was surprised Omar Khayyam poems were grade school books in Peru.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

He said that Terek played with more ambition and drive and surprised him. He also said that Milad mohammadi gave his team a very hard time and that he is sure that Milad will be a big player one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Balaj, the player Milad assisted, has made the EA sports FIFA team of the week.

Comment

he is starting currently against tom tomsk. 0-0 first half just ended. terek are at home.

Comment

Milad has played well from what I've seen so far. He's become much more comfortable and seems well in sync with his team.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

I must say that they haven't been creative on attacking at all today. Just a bunch of crosses going to nowhere. Milad makes good runs but hasn't gotten many passes

Comment

0-0 FT

Comment

Working...
                                X