This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Like I said before the season started, mohammadi is for the most part a starter now. His offensive contribution is great. And in Russian football left and right backs need to be able to attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's started the last 6 out of 7 RPL games. The reason he didn't start last week was because he had played 120 minutes in the Russian cup a few days before their RPL game. He is in good standing with his coach. They even subbed out a defender today and it was not Milad. He is taking more offensive risks and this is very important.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi @ FC Terek Grozny | 2016/17

He's starting vs. Anzhi

Comment

Link: http://aliez.me/live/rpl_3/

Comment

how is he doing so far? so far this season from the couple of games I have watched of his, he was one of their most attacking minded players and served his forwards some great crosses....he's usually very lively on that left flank. usually good at marking too not allowing too much space, thats the beauty of having a speedy fullback
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I just wish he was a little bit taller, his height is his weakness. He usually loses aerial battles easily because of that. Could be used against us to expose us on the left flank in the WCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I just wish he was a little bit taller, his height is his weakness. He usually loses aerial battles easily because of that. Could be used against us to expose us on the left flank in the WCQ.
              He actually saved us many times with his headers....

He is very athletic, he can jump pretty high for his height.
              Loosing headers also isn't so bad on the wing, the center is where headers absolutely need to be won.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Game ended 0-0. Milad played 90 mins, quite solid performance.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  He actually saved us many times with his headers....

He is very athletic, he can jump pretty high for his height.
                  Loosing headers also isn't so bad on the wing, the center is where headers absolutely need to be won.

exactly, if he wasn't so athletic and was playing in the middle it would be a problem but he isn't going to have to win that many headers to the point that it will be a point of vulnerability. in fact, most fullbacks are under 6ft tall...alves, lahm, danny rose, jordi alba, bellerin, etc. all just few of many. and not to mention, as you already said, he won THE most crucial headers against SK. On two occasions he was covering a forward who was waiting for a cross to be whipped in to the far post, which he won both times. I'm pretty sure beiro kissed his head afterwards
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Milad in the starting XI against Rubin Kazan

Kick off is at 18:30

Comment

Milad basically went from a team that got relegated in Iran, to being starter in one of the better teams of the Russian league, just let that sink in Very satisfied with his progression so far.

His situation is also quite similar to Jahanbakhsh when he transferred to Holland.

Once again it shows how much talent we have in Iran really...

Comment

Terek scored on Milad's assist

He went down the left, broke the defenders ankles and put in a nice cross that was headed in.

Comment

His assist. Great run and great cross.

Comment

His assist, amazing play:

Comment

was he at fault for the goal conceded? I missed the first half

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                was he at fault for the goal conceded? I missed the first half
                                Hardly. the center backs messed up a cross.

Comment

Working...
                                X