Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terek got a red card at 60 min, they made two subs, Milad is still playing.

Comment

Saw the second half. Milad played well - good positioning and tried to make cuts into CSKA's end - the 2nd yellow that lead to red was BS. Seems to be getting more comfortable. He played 90 minutes. This is the 4th straight game he is starting, I believe. That's a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Saw the second half. Milad played well - good positioning and tried to make cuts into CSKA's end - the 2nd yellow that lead to red was BS. Seems to be getting more comfortable. He played 90 minutes. This is the 4th straight game he is starting, I believe. That's a good sign.
        thanx for watching i appreciate the inputs!

Comment

Happy to hear, hopefully this league strengthens his defending abilities.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He played well and as a left back. The only thing I didn't see from him is the physical aspects of mixing it up - the part where he goes in with his body and jostles for position. I really hope he does this because it will elevate his game big time. I feel that he's just getting acclimated and as soon as his confidence goes up because he knows the coach will start him, he will take more risks. He had good runs into the CSKA half today. His teammates are looking for him more and more, unlike the first game where he started.

Good signs.

Comment

tbh, he was pretty much at fault for the first goal conceded although Terek's CB was also to blame

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                tbh, he was pretty much at fault for the first goal conceded altough Terek's CB was also to blame
                He wasn't 100% at fault but he could have battled with him and jostled with him physically. Although it happened quickly and he was close to him. It's a tough situation. This is what I mean, put a body on people especially when they are in the deep half of your penalty box. The CB was no where to be found.

Comment

well hes started four games straight, and today against a top team in cska, and has performed well. And yet some people on here were saying he should return to iran because he didnt start the first two games...smh

Comment

Slow and steady. Great to see him starting. Can only get better from here. Now all we need is a decent RB

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
                    “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by khosro View Post
                      Slow and steady. Great to see him starting. Can only get better from here. Now all we need is a decent RB

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
                      surely ghafouri is better than rezaian.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        surely ghafouri is better than rezaian.
                        I don't think Rezaiean is even that bad. I saw the highlights of the China game, and other than that bad pass to Beiranvand, he did pretty well to me. Of course Ghafouri is better, but that doesn't make Rezaiean BAD as some people here say

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          I don't think Rezaiean is even that bad. I saw the highlights of the China game, and other than that bad pass to Beiranvand, he did pretty well to me. Of course Ghafouri is better, but that doesn't make Rezaiean BAD as some people here say
                          You need to see more than just highlights!

Comment

Well is not like Vouria is Philipp Lahm, he is not also much better than Rezaeian if not worst, remember the game against Iraq last year. The issue is we don't have ideal and consistent right and left back.

Comment

Vouria was not good in last round. Remember turkmen goal against us?

Comment

Milad hanooz az nazare khandane baazi dar faaze defai kam daare. Kheili shak mikone va nemidone kei feshaar biyaare rooye harif va chejori takon bekhoore va yargiri bekone.

Man hanooz nemidonam vaghean defae chaap ast ya na, chon dar faaze defai manande Haji Safi ba shak kaar mikhore, AMMA soratesh kheili balataar az Ehsan ast va hamin

mishe ke yek gozineye behtari az Haji Safi ast. Raastesh ine ke pas az Pooladi hich kas natoneste jaaye o raa dorost o hesabi por kone.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X