Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the year for him, you either establish yourself as starter or head back to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      This is the year for him, you either establish yourself as starter or head back to Iran.
      Why on earth under any circumstance should he consider heading back to Iran when he just got to Europe 5 months ago?! He's 22 yrs old.....
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Why on earth under any circumstance should he consider heading back to Iran when he just got to Europe 5 months ago?! He's 22 yrs old.....
        If he is not getting any playing time in second season in mid table Russian League( which struggling financially and all money going for building facilities for next QC), i don't see any future for him in Europe.

Comment

If he is not getting any playing time in second season in mid table Russian League( which struggling financially and all money going for building facilities for next QC), i don't see any future for him in Europe.
          So you're saying a 22 year old with limited experience should be an immediate starter/consistently be playing or else he has no future in Europe? Where is the logic in that? A young player like him should have the ambition to make it there and NOT give up by any means, look at Karim in osasuna vs pannionios. With that logic he shoulda came back to Iran after an embarrassing spell at osasuna. And he was 2-3 years older than Milad mo with MUCH more experience hence a far worse situation. Milad just got there, hasn't had much of an opportunity because he was playing behind someone more seasoned and overall stronger than he was hence the transfer to Lyon. I'm sorry but there isn't 1 single reason why going back to the PGL would benefit him in any way, if he doesn't play consistently by December then a loan to another Russian team in need of a LB or any other decent euro league would be the solution, not PGL.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So you're saying a 22 year old with limited experience should be an immediate starter/consistently be playing or else he has no future in Europe? Where is the logic in that? A young player like him should have the ambition to make it there and NOT give up by any means, look at Karim in osasuna vs pannionios. With that logic he shoulda came back to Iran after an embarrassing spell at osasuna. And he was 2-3 years older than Milad mo with MUCH more experience hence a far worse situation. Milad just got there, hasn't had much of an opportunity because he was playing behind someone more seasoned and overall stronger than he was hence the transfer to Lyon. I'm sorry but there isn't 1 single reason why going back to the PGL would benefit him in any way, if he doesn't play consistently by December then a loan to another Russian team in need of a LB or any other decent euro league would be the solution, not PGL.
            Agha jan, i am saying our players chances in Europe is very little and they need to take maximum advantage of it, not sure if he warms the bench one more season he will survive in European football, that is my point, the kid is good and i like him, the chance is there to grab, is up to him now...

Comment

Very good news for Milad, if I'm not mistaken he was the consistent starter. They will have two of Asia's best fullbacks hopefully starting together in Luke Wilkshire and Milad Mo
              Well Luke was never convincing in a Socceroos shirt even in his prime years, let alone now (34 y.o)

Maybe Milad could be Asia's best fullback in years to come, but as a keen supporter of the Australian National team I can assure you that Wilshere was never that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He has done fine. He will surely get more playing time and should by NO means head back to iran.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Terek Grozny 0-1 Admira Wacker (Austria)

Milad played in the 2nd half.

Comment

Terek Grozny 0-0 NK Olimpija

Milad played the second half and he did very well

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Terek Grozny 0-0 FK Senica

Milad was in the starting line-up

Comment

Roma vs Terek Grozny 17-07-16
                          http://www.asroma.com/en/news/2016/7...sunday-17-july

Comment

Terek Grozny is playing Zalgiris Vilnius right now in a friendly the number one team in Lithuania. Any idea if Milad is playing?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

According to the Terek Grozny official website, Milad did not feature in the friendly match against Zalgris:

http://fc-terek.ru/newslist/#7330

Comment

Watching BEIN SPORT and a Promo shows for a friendly between Roma and Terek Grozny on Monday!

Watching Milad at the comfort of my cable TV? Santa came early this year[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X