Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mohammadis team is an excellent level for him. I expect him to be a starter next season. Right now he is still acclimatizing to new surroundings, team mates, culture, etc. Plus he is a young, very fit and fast, great attributes for fullbacks. Considering his main competition is luke wilshire, who is 34, and was only signed a one or two yr deal, we dont need to stress about him not getting PT

Comment

HT Terek Grozny 2-0 Amkar Perm

Milad on the bench.

Comment

they lost today 3-0 . Milad was on bench, i expect to see him next week against azmoun and Ezzatolahi's team, Rostov. That is the final game. Unfortunately, they missed out on europa league by 9 points in the end, they were very close for a long time. They will finish the season in 7th place no matter what.

Comment

Comment

Milad has joined Terek Grozny's pre-season camp in Austria.

Comment

Hope he gets more playing time this year, the kid is arguably the best in his position in NT.

Comment

Isn't TM also holding a camp there? Maybe, we might see Terek Grozny vs TM in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Milad has joined Terek Grozny's pre-season camp in Austria.
                  Finally he got rid of his old hairstyle. This one suits him 10x better.

Comment

mehrdad will earn as much as milad this year they had a interview on shabake varzesh with misaghi

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      mehrdad will earn as much as milad this year they had a interview on shabake varzesh with misaghi
                      That's the biggest problem with PGL. There is just NO way a PGL player deserves as much as someone in a top 10 euro league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He is going to be an amazing player with unreal pace. Looking forward to his development and his overtake of the LB position.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Proud of him for going to Europe.

Comment

Terek (Russia) 1-0 inter zaprešić (Croatia)

Goal: Mirzov, 87

Terek 1-1sthalf: Hodzyur, Semionov, Šahtiev, Pliyev, Wilkshire, Dzhabrailov, Kadyrov, Pedro Ken, Ah″âdov, Sadayev, Mbeng.

2-2nd half: Kazemır Qudiyev, Uciev, Rodolfo, Bryzgalov, Mohammadi, Mirzov, Grozav, kuzyayev Lebedenko, Chema, Mitrišev.

http://fc-terek.ru/newslist/#7257

Comment

Rybus, international of poland, Terek left back just sign for Lyon

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Rybus, international of poland, Terek left back just sign for Lyon
                                Very good news for Milad, if I'm not mistaken he was the consistent starter. They will have two of Asia's best fullbacks hopefully starting together in Luke Wilkshire and Milad Mo
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X