Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome in Grozny, where the club president calls the referee a donkey during the match

Comment

damn i see milad with that adidas gear

Comment

Welcome to Grozny, heart of Chechnya. The club President is President of Chechnya, a local dictator ruling with Iron fist over his Muslim subjects. Here is a glimpse of Grozny and Mr. President.

Comment

Comment

Damesh garm. Shows what will can do. Many of us didn't have much expectations from a guy named Milad Mohammadi a year ago. Now he's in a very good European team.

And finally he can fill that LB role that we so desperately need.

Comment

Shayad ghahremane 100 metre shahre Grozny ham beshe.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Welcome to Grozny, heart of Chechnya. The club President is President of Chechnya, a local dictator ruling with Iron fist over his Muslim subjects. Here is a glimpse of Grozny and Mr. President.
                Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Milad's first training with his new team
                ha ha awesome..!!
                finally a muslim who knows what to do with money and power..! got more than his fair share of the promised 72 virgins and the kicker is he didnt even have to die to get it..!!
                hopefully when Milad become a star for his team, he would get to sample a few of those sexy presidential treats..?
                Ramzan be like "Bath her, and bring her for ma MVP nigga Milad..!!

Comment

It looks like Milad is wearing #13

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ha ha awesome..!!
                    finally a muslim who knows what to do with money and power..! got more than his fair share of the promised 72 virgins and the kicker is he didnt even have to die to get it..!!
                    hopefully when Milad become a star for his team, he would get to sample a few of those sexy presidential treats..?
                    Ramzan be like "Bath her, and bring her for ma MVP nigga Milad..!!
                    Chechens are warlike rebellious people who are brutally serious about their honor. They are very bagheyrat. I think Milad will be forced to marry if he wants to get his hands on those candies.

Comment

Milad was presented alongside their Brazilian midfielder Pedro Ken

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8246858&type=3

Comment

On another note, since we have lots of legionnaires now in Europe and most of them will feature in the updated FIFA version, what will your all Iranian line up be? I think this is the best...

-----------------------Haghighi--------------------------
                        Beita-------Tafazolli-----Brwa Nouri----Mohammadi
                        ---------------------------Rafati--------------------------
                        ----------------Hajsafi-------Ezatollahi-----------------
                        Gucci-----------------Azmoun------------Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Btw. Terek kicks off on Tuesday in the Russian Cup against FC Krasnodar. There might be a chance to see Milad in the line-up, since it's a Cup game and some of the teams rest their main players.

Comment

Wow that's one beautiful locker room.....the facilities look to be top notch which is interesting because in azmoun' recent interview he said Rostov has poor facilities.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Game aginst Krasnodar starts in 15 minutes. Milad is on the bench I think

Comment

Working...
                                X