Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Thanks for the update, I think he's making a couple of really bad decisions these days...
    Thank god League 1 deal didn't go through!

Comment

If he couldn't agree because of money he's a fool. He needs to be playing as much as possible.
      Now he's making no money and not playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        If he couldn't agree because of money he's a fool. He needs to be playing as much as possible.
        Now he's making no money and not playing.
        That is what i thought when he mentioned Wigan's offer, he is either lying about the offer, or as you mention he's a fool and doesn't have right advisers around him. This is like someone out of job, more you are out of job, harder become to get the next job usually.

Comment

Has there ever been a more overrated player in the history of TM?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            Has there ever been a more overrated player in the history of TM?
            Yes, Sattar Zareh, Badavi, Mirzapour, Kameli, Rasoul Khatibi, Madanchi, Kazemian, Alavi, Ostad Asadi, Gholampour, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Yes, Sattar Zareh, Badavi, Mirzapour, Kameli, Rasoul Khatibi, Madanchi, Kazemian, Alavi, Ostad Asadi, Gholampour, etc
              How many of those players you mentioned made it to Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                How many of those players you mentioned made it to Europe?
                If you want mentioned European base overrated players in past we had the good list also, but that was back to the time our players had a decent reputation in Europe and any average/above average players could make a move there:
                Yazdani, Emamifar, Mahdavi, Sergik Teymourian, Ali Mousavi, DinMohammadi, Nakisa, khatibi, etc

Comment

Damn West Ham would have been great for his career after the world cup
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

At least now we know what is exactly going on with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      At least now we know what is exactly going on with him.
                      Yeah seriously I feel like I've been in a confused relationship the last 8-9 months and I finally just got some clarity. Feels good doesn't it?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Alireza Haghighi

F*ck Rubin Kazan for potentially preventing Haghighi to become our first Iranian GK in the Premier League or La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          F*ck Rubin Kazan for potentially preventing Haghighi to become our first Iranian GK in the Premier League or La Liga.
                          I don't get it. Why does Rubin horde players and not let them transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            If you want mentioned European base overrated players in past we had the good list also, but that was back to the time our players had a decent reputation in Europe and any average/above average players could make a move there:
                            Yazdani, Emamifar, Mahdavi, Sergik Teymourian, Ali Mousavi, DinMohammadi, Nakisa, khatibi, etc
                            First of all overrated means that someone is deemed a good player, but don't meet the standard. No player in that plays in the IPL is good enough and to be top quality you have to play in the best leagues in the world.

Second Haghighi was our first goalkeeping prospect to get a long term deal in Europe. His career dropped heavily afterwards. He sparkled once or maybe twice in the Portuguese league.

Third Haghighi is the embodiment of overrated. Without CQ's defensive tactics he would have been another average keeper.

Comment

Haghighi found a new club. AFC Eskilstuna from the Allsvenskan.

https://afc-eskilstuna.myclub.se/sit...afc-eskilstuna

Comment

About time....hopefully he gets some playing time.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X