No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, honestly League 1 isn't as bad as people think… Believe it or not, its probably on par with the Greek league minus Olympiacos and Panathinakos… If Haghighi excels here, I can see him getting picked up by a Championship league team. Lets see what happens!

Best of luck Alireza!

Comment

Norwegian Tier 1 or English Tier 3.

I think Makani got the better draw.

Comment

Also their current GK (who is the club captain) is linked with a move to Rangers. ARH's move is more likely than not contingent on that move happening first.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No doubt Sosha did the better move.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Guys, honestly League 1 isn't as bad as people think… Believe it or not, its probably on par with the Greek league minus Olympiacos and Panathinakos… If Haghighi excels here, I can see him getting picked up by a Championship league team. Lets see what happens!

Best of luck Alireza!
            Most of the coaches in England top 4 leagues are at least UEFA B Licenced. That's what makes English football even at that level somewhat interesting to watch. I'm personally not a fan of English football even though I live in Scotland, but I must say the standard of coaching is very high, even at some non league clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              Haghighi vs Tafazolli
              Port Vale play Peterborough on Saturday btw

Comment

if he plays well he can easily get picked up by a championship club

Comment

Rumour: Port Vale to sign Iranian keeper

30th January 2017

OVF imagines that many Vale fans will treat this with deserved skepticism but one website claims that Vale will sign an Iranian goalkeeper to replace Jak Alnwick.

Given caretaker Michael Brown’s recent track record of signing players used to the English leagues, we wonder if the journalist in question still thinks Bruno Ribeiro is in charge.

After all, a punt on a relatively unknown foreign signing based in Portugal would appear to be more of a “Bruno move” than a “Brown move”

Anyhow, here’s the rumour… website Football Insider 247 claims that Scottish Sun journalist Alan Nixon has tweeted to say that Vale have lined up free agent Alireza Haghighi to replace the former Newcastle stopper.

Haghighi is currently on the books of Portuguese side Marítimo. He’s 28 years old, has made 138 appearances and if he lines up in goal on Saturday we’ll eat our hats…

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2017/01/...eve-it-either/

Comment

While I think this is a serious downgrade and he deserves a better club, I give him lots of credit and respect for trying and not giving up. So I still support him.

Comment

whos his agent ? With his cv, iran starting GK for WC and Asian cup (kept one CS, conceded one against argentina, etc), excellent for penafiel, etc he should be getting decent offers from dutch,belgian,greek teams, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        whos his agent ? With his cv, iran starting GK for WC and Asian cup (kept one CS, conceded one against argentina, etc), excellent for penafiel, etc he should be getting decent offers from dutch,belgian,greek teams, etc.
                        According to inside informations, he had an offer from Celta Vigo, that was rejected by Rubin. (In summer 2015)

Comment

Is this official yet?
                          I thought he deserved a much better team than this, although I guess this is what you get after not playing for so long.

This guy could've easily came back to Iran, sign for a top team and get paid a lot and live the good life, or even worse, went to Qatar to live like a king.
                          Eitherway the fact that he chooses to stay in Europe deserves much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Is this official yet?
                            I thought he deserved a much better team than this, although I guess this is what you get after not playing for so long.

This guy could've easily came back to Iran, sign for a top team and get paid a lot and live the good life, or even worse, went to Qatar to live like a king.
                            Eitherway the fact that he chooses to stay in Europe deserves much respect.
                            Spot on, man it says a lot about him if he goes to a cold country like England with a shitty wage for a quite tokhmi club like Port Vale (who ever heard of that club before here, lets be honest) just to stay in Europe. I wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              While I think this is a serious downgrade and he deserves a better club, I give him lots of credit and respect for trying and not giving up. So I still support him.
                              better him play at port vale and get a starting spot then going to a better European team and being 3rd choice he needs playing time now and that's it
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                It is always hard for keepers dude, you don't even see too many African keepers in top level, no Asian as we talk(other than Australia which always had a history to produce decent world class keepers).

Comment

Working...
                                X