X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    ^hum..! where?
    i dont see it
    would be great but nothing seems all too certain, nor encouraging of late with the TM turkish moves...
    It's both on his Instagram and Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/Haghighi1/p...type=3&theater
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BM8xSfkh...highi_official

So now we only need Cashkan to find a team.

Comment

I really like the Turkish league, and I really hope our players can establish themselves there, the culture is really similar to ours, so it would be great for players who aren't good at adapting to foreign cultures. It's also in close proximity to Iran, so it could be a much better alternative to Qatar, which a lot of players go to cause it's close.

Comment

Lol at this point as long as Haghighi is in a good league and gets playing time im fine... Haghighi became one of my favorite players recently and its a shame to see him struggle.

He's like a GK version of Karim Ansarifard... he just needs to find the team that fits him

Comment

Any updates regarding Haghighi? Cant believe our WC GK is unattached...

Comment

Let's not forget what a legend he is

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Let's not forget what a legend he is
              This is one of the things I always admired. Haghighi is the only GK possessing some sort of aggressiveness, telling the opposite striker who the real boss is inside the box. He is not afraid of any physical clash and always looks damn confident.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                This is one of the things I always admired. Haghighi is the only GK possessing some sort of aggressiveness, telling the opposite striker who the real boss is inside the box. He is not afraid of any physical clash and always looks damn confident.
                Don't know where his confidence went. Haven't seen him play like that since the Asian Cup 2014.

Comment

#makehaghighigreatagain

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Don't know where his confidence went. Haven't seen him play like that since the Asian Cup 2014.
                    It's not his confidence that his gone, but rather the lack of match praxis. If he starts playing regularly I am sure he will get back on track after few weeks.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I strongly admire the fact that Haghighi hasn't come back to Iran nor has he signed for a Gutter or UAE league club. He wants to make it in Europe.

I hope Beiranvand knows if Haghighi returns to form and starts for a team in Europe he could lose his spot, unless he himself goes to Europe.
                      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                        I strongly admire the fact that Haghighi hasn't come back to Iran nor has he signed for a Gutter or UAE league club. He wants to make it in Europe.

I hope Beiranvand knows if Haghighi returns to form and starts for a team in Europe he could lose his spot, unless he himself goes to Europe.
                        I think at this point it's smart to take any offers. Taking 6 months off from playing is not good at all. The desperate can't be picky as they say.

Comment

so yaroo hanooz bikareh..!!? not good at all
                          if he fails to tie himself to an EU club this winter, he may as well head back to iran..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            so yaroo hanooz bikareh..!!? not good at all
                            if he fails to tie himself to an EU club this winter, he may as well head back to iran..!!
                            completely agree.

Comment

From Portuguese source, Record, as of December 5th, 2016:

"In training yesterday, highlight for the injury of Charles, who will be revalued today. Patrick returned in full, keeping in recovery Coronas and Left. Dyego Sousa has already stopped training with the team. Presence noted was the former guardian of club Haghighi, who will soon sign for a European club."

http://www.record.xl.pt/futebol/fute...confianca.html

Comment

do it ARH.

Comment

Working...
                                X