Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I wonder if this is CQ system that makes every keeper looks good. Remember Rahman Ahmadi had his glory moments as no1 also for while.
    I know he plays in Europe and specially in Portugal where CQ has soft spot for and he has an edge compare to other keepers but at this stage both Beiranvand and Mazaheri look fitter than him.
    indeed any keeper can look solid when he got 8 defenders in front of him everytime the opponent enters our defensive half..!
    in general he still is lacking poise n composure..!
    badly needs to work on his Pk saving timing and reactions too ..!!
    he has too aggressive and excitable of a temperament for goalkeeping..!
    too much praise for his Argentine game performance may have gone to his head a bit ..? or too many splinters in ass from riding the bench so much in his club career so far..??
    he has good overall potential nontheless and i think with a bit more maturity and frequent game minutes and probably better GK coaching he could become a very solid and reliable keeper for us ..!

Comment

Beiranvand should be our no1 goalkeeper, the guy has much more natural talent. Haghighi is decent if he regains his confidence, he is good enough to be our no2 or no3 goalkeeper. I generally like his attitude when he's with TM.

Comment

His positioning on the 2nd and 4th goals were terrible he should've done better. The 6th was completely his fault that was a very silly mistake for him to take such a heavy touch. He's really making it easy for Beiranvand or Mazaheri to snatch the #1 spot for TM....
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's annoying that we still havent found a reliable goalkeeper after the Rahmati saga.

Comment

The goalkeeper is the most important position for a team. We are very weak on this spot. Is it possible to neutralize Jesus (not the Christ).

Comment

^ you mean naturalize

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad A View Post
                The goalkeeper is the most important position for a team. We are very weak on this spot. Is it possible to neutralize Jesus (not the Christ).
                The Iranian national team is for Iranians. We are not dirty Qatar.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad A View Post
                  Great, a 31 year old Brazilian nobody who played in lower leagues most of his career, we exactly need a goalkeeper like that for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Great, a 31 year old Brazilian nobody who played in lower leagues most of his career, we exactly need a goalkeeper like that for Team Melli.
                    The same 31 year old nobody Brazilian is head and shoulder above any keeper we currently have, shows how bad our goalie situation is!
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      The Iranian national team is for Iranians. We are not dirty Qatar.
                      Qatar I would understand, as they purposely import decent foreign players with the sole intention of naturalizing them to play for their national team, however would you also call France, Australia, Germany, USA etc. dirty as well? Over-nationalism rants and blabbers remind me of the likes of damn Donald Trump and his racist/ignorant supporters!

Comment

I could care less about naturalizing him, however to make such bizarre statement? Are you for real Kiarash jaan? "A nobody keeper"? well apparently our own goalkeepers badly suck, for us to have him as the best keeper of PGL!

Folks, c'mon now! some of you are extremely biased and unfair. It's actually past bias, it's more like racism and absurd bigotry!

Comment

Don't be narrow sighted and just look at where he was before....he arguably had the best season any GK has ever had in the PGL, he was like a brick wall for SS khuzestan. I'm not saying I want to naturalize him but if he was Iranian it wouldn't even be a question asto having him as our #1
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We're not the only ones with Keeper "issues". We don't even have the worse keepers among the top 4 in Asia, let alone 2nd/3rd grade AFC teams bar Oman; South Korea has very average keepers in J-League and 2nd Japan division, Japan has even worse keepers than them I'd say, only Australia has decent keepers.

Mazaheri and Beiranvand are extremely solid Gks, Beiranvand especially has a great future ahead of him but our emotional fans have started slightly dismissing him after the red card he got against Guam where he was forced on a 1 on 1, but his overall performances are really promising for the future, he's already real quality. Akhbari also has for the most part been very good this season except few exceptional below-average matches here and there, he's got a lot of talent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Qatar I would understand, as they purposely import decent foreign players with the sole intention of naturalizing them to play for their national team, however would you also call France, Australia, Germany, USA etc. dirty as well? Over-nationalism rants and blabbers remind me of the likes of damn Donald Trump and his racist/ignorant supporters!
                              No what I am saying is if you're born in Iran, then you're Iranian. If you have Iranian blood, you're Iranian. If you're niether of these 2 things then you don't belong in our national team. We can't just naturalize a player because we are struggling in that position right now.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

That is what i don't like about this guy, he is too much over confidence, you bad a performance against Benfica, be a man and admit it and move forward, nothing wrong with it..

* چه شد که ۶ گل خوردید؟ فکر می کنی قدرت دفاعی تیم شما کم بود یا اینکه توان تهاجمی بنفیکا تحت هر شرایطی بالاست؟
                                خط دفاع ما با همان ترکیب همیشگی وارد زمین شد. البته در مجموع تیم مان بخاطر مصدومیت سه بازیکن با سه تغییر وارد زمین شد اما همانطور که گفتم تیم ما فرصت های خوب زیادی را از دست داد. راجع به اشتباهم روی گل ششم هم باید بگویم که اشتباه برای هر بازیکنی پیش می آید. من خیلی وقت بود مصدوم بودم و از شرایط بازی دور شده بودم. با این وجود کاملا اشتباهم را قبول دارم. من آمدم پاس مدافع مان را استپ کنم اما ضرب توپ بالا بود و توپ خیلی جلو افتاد. بازیکن حریف زودتر به توپ رسید و من برای گرفتن توپ رفتم اما پنالتی شد. در اینکه اشتباه کردم هیچ شکی نیست. باید با تمرین بیشتر و حضور در بازی های متوالی بیش از پیش به شرایط بازی نزدیک شوم تا دیگر از این اتفاقات نیفتد. با این حال کادر فنی از عملکردم راضی بود. ضمن اینکه تمام اتفاقاتی که در بازی افتاد در رسانه های ایران منعکس نشد. من ۷-۶ سیو هم داشتم اما در پایان کار فقط اشتباهات یک دروازه بان می ماند. البته من کاری به حرف و حدیث ها ندارم و تلاش می کنم همیشه روندم رو به جلو باشد. اگر قرار باشد به این مسائل توجه کنم باید فوتبال را کنار بگذارم. همانطور که گفتم از شرایط بازی دور بودم و این اتفاق افتاد و تلاش می کنم دیگر هیچوقت تکرار نشود. مطبوعات ایران در این سال ها همیشه نسبت به من کم لطفی داشته اند اما من مشکلی ندارم، اشتباهم را می پذیرم و سعی می کنم با تلاش بیشتر عیبم را برطرف کنم.
                                * تحلیل روزنامه های پرتغالی از عملکردت در این بازی چه بود؟
                                دید مردم و رسانه ها در فوتبال اروپا کاملا با آنچه در ایران است فرق می کند. در فوتبال ایران همه دنبال سوژه کردن یک موضوع هستند و اینکه یک بازیکن اشتباه کند تا او را بکوبند. اما در اینجا همه منطقی اند و و مثل بعضی از رسانه های ایران نیستند که بشود با بعضی مراودات با آنها تعامل کرد. آنها همینطور که نقایص را می بینند به مسائل مثبت هم می پردازند تا روحیه بازیکن حفظ شود. دو روزنامه آبولا و ژوگو بعد از بازی به من نمره ۵ و ۶ دادند یعنی متوسط رو به بالا. ضمن اینکه هر طور بخواهیم نگاه کنیم تیم ما نایب قهرمان جام حذفی شده است. میان این همه تیم قدرتمند ماریتیمو به فینال جام حذفی پرتغال رسیده و به تیم قدرتمند بنفیکا باخته است. من ندیدم کسی به این موضوع اشاره ای بکن
                                د

Comment

Working...
                                X