Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that wasn't good. Beiranvand is our #1 right now

Comment

i suppose one of those 3 goals he conceded was an offside..!??
      not much he coulda done on the last breakaway goal, but those other 2 didnt look good at all.. !! ye layee and one near post conceded goals..!

yea its fair to say his starting position in TM currently is certainly on the bubble..!

think CQ will be rotating keepers a lot in the camp and the friendlies coming up to get a better idea who will be his starter vs Gutter in our first WCQ..!!
      he still has the experience advantage over the other keepers in the camp going for himself but he really needs to step it up in club and training in order to get the prefered/starting nod in WCQs..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        i suppose one of those 3 goals he conceded was an offside..!??
        not much he coulda done on the last breakaway goal, but those other 2 didnt look good at all.. !! ye layee and one near post conceded goals..!

yea its fair to say his starting position in TM currently is certainly on the bubble..!

think CQ will be rotating keepers a lot in the camp and the friendlies coming up to get a better idea who will be his starter vs Gutter in our first WCQ..!!
        he still has the experience advantage over the other keepers in the camp going for himself but he really needs to step it up in club and training in order to get the prefered/starting nod in WCQs..!
        He got scored on twice. The score was 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          He got scored on twice. The score was 2-1.
          you'r right
          my bad, on 2nd viewing the first attempt from the narrow angle hits the side netting, i thought it went in ...!!
          http://videos.sapo.pt/pf8QTlBmSCEoO00JbwQj

just the first goal going through his legs was sorta embarrassing but that happens to the best of them i suppose..!!

anyways its hard to judge his overall performance in that game by a short 3 min highlight reel..! regardless, for time being, he has his work cut out trying to fend off other GK options taking away his number 1 spot in TM ..!

Comment

Haghighi to start in the league cup final against Benfica.

Comment

What is the difference between Cup and League Cup? They have also something called Cup in which Porto play against Braga, so which one is Hazfi cup?

Comment

Benfica are 2-0 up.

Livestream: http://www.nosball.me/news/7985/Mari...ca_Lisbon.html

Comment

already 3 goals for Benfica...

Comment

Haghighi saresh kheili shologh boode, chandta vakoneshe khobi neshoon daade, amma shayad roye golhaa mitonest behtar kaar kone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      What is the difference between Cup and League Cup? They have also something called Cup in which Porto play against Braga, so which one is Hazfi cup?
                      Don't you follow the EPL?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Haghighi saresh kheili shologh boode, chandta vakoneshe khobi neshoon daade, amma shayad roye golhaa mitonest behtar kaar kone.
                        Linke khoob soragh dari? The one I posted is buffing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Don't you follow the EPL?.....
                          Ok then is same system.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Linke khoob soragh dari? The one I posted is buffing.
                            Man barnameye Acestream estefadeh mikonam, keifiyatesh harf nadare.

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/414176...imo_benfica/#_
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Maritimo 1-4 Benfica

The scoreline could have been worse if it wasn't for Haghighi.

Comment

People Marítimo is playing very well today. Benfica GK is world class, Marítimo not deserve this 4-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X