Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghighi will sit out for the match against Boavista due to injury:

"Dyego Sousa also left the call the previous day due to injury, the same reason the Ferreira Reuben absences, Haghighi and Fernando Ferreira."

http://www.ojogo.pt/Futebol/1a_liga/...ent_id=5071364

Comment

damesh garm

Comment

Maritimo is loosing 3-0 vs Boavista (17th in primeira liga).

Haghighi will probably get more chances to start if he can stay injury free for future games...

Comment

Haghighi is already in Iran and joined TM. He will miss tonight's game against Rio Ave.

Comment

He was also left off the team melli list so maybe he's injured or didn't impress. Either one would be bad.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Maritimo - Nacional, today at 19:30 CET

Nacional are Maritimo's biggest rival

Comment

The biggest question at this point is who will be our 1st GK during the final round of the qualifiers.

Haghighi's spot isn't secure anymore, judging from the last 2 games where he was benched.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  The biggest question at this point is who will be our 1st GK during the final round of the qualifiers.

Haghighi's spot isn't secure anymore, judging from the last 2 games where he was benched.
                  He was injured. But he has returned to the squad.

Comment

is he getting start today?

Comment

Ok he is not in the 18-men squad. Seems he is not match-fit yet.

Comment

I highly doubt Haghighi will be getting the #1 spot in TM during the 3rd round of WCQ.

Comment

CS Maritimo 2:0 Nacional

Comment

Haghighi has been banned from practice with his team and is possibly going to be expelled.

Apparently, he got into a physical argument with the goalkeeper's coach at Maritimo and is currently not allowed to practice until the disciplinary committee makes it decision.

Source: Nelo Vingada's interview on Mehrnews.com

Comment

Good luck finding a new team then.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                                Haghighi has been banned from practice with his team and is possibly going to be expelled.

Apparently, he got into a physical argument with the goalkeeper's coach at Maritimo and is currently not allowed to practice until the disciplinary committee makes it decision.

Source: Nelo Vingada's interview on Mehrnews.com
                                Wow I'm not gonna jump to conclusions but WTF.....

I wonder what CQs reaction to this will be (assuming he stays). We all know he's pretty tight with vingada I wouldn't be surprised at all if this ends his TM career
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X