No announcement yet.

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how dare for Khakpour to say "this team lost due to his lack of knowledge". no shit amigo!!! really? this is the best you can do, if you knew you could not take this job or where not ready for it why take it, you should have leaved it for someone else!!

I believe this was all MK idea to put Khakpour in charge, but the real coach was MK in the background telling Khakpour what to do, this was a political way as no one wanted to see MK as the headcoach!!

Khakpour got thrown under the bus by his master MK
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Is this his real Instagram?

https://i.instagram.com/mayelikohan/

Comment

Actually it was like this. Apparently Mayeli was asked for his opinion on the TM Omid coach and when Khakpour was appointed, he decided to hire Mayeli as manager.

If I'm honest, the problem started when Mansourian resigned two years ago. We changed too many coaches and used too many players. In the 2014 Asian Games, we have used loads of players who were not eligable in the Olympics only because the officials expected a medal in this meaningless tournament. Same in the U22 Asian Cup two years ago that was meaningless aswell.
        Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        how dare for Khakpour to say "this team lost due to his lack of knowledge". no shit amigo!!! really? this is the best you can do, if you knew you could not take this job or where not ready for it why take it, you should have leaved it for someone else!!

I believe this was all MK idea to put Khakpour in charge, but the real coach was MK in the background telling Khakpour what to do, this was a political way as no one wanted to see MK as the headcoach!!

Khakpour got thrown under the bus by his master MK

Comment

The entire coaching staff will blame Carlos Q. For not taking too much vacation and not paying them enough attention. Yet again we proved that we can only progress with a foreign coach to teach these players confidence.

Comment

Whatever happened it's the past now, time to move on. A quote which I found interesting for in particular us Team Melli fans.

We should stand united and support our team once again, because the WCQ 2018 will be an incredibly tough ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Whatever happened it's the past now, time to move on. A quote which I found interesting for in particular us Team Melli fans.

We should stand united and support our team once again, because the WCQ 2018 will be an incredibly tough ride.

It's very true, and we will make it!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Only Iranians can understand what that means.
                Well I'm about 100% Iranian and have no idea what it means. Maybe it's because I'm educated enough to be pragmatic and not let my judgement be clouded by pitiful emotions?

Comment

We need to accept it and move on.

I know it's hard and that it hurts.

But there's no point in living in the past.

They played with heart for 90 minutes but we're very exhausted in extra-time. After the first goal which was the outcome of a few errors (marking, giving away possession..), they came back into the game for a bit. Then they let the Japanese player to cut through (again because of exhaustion) and he scored. And then again. Because of poor marking (why? Because of fatigue). Had they prepared for 120 minutes, maybe somethings would have been prevented.

But that's the past and it has passed. Let's learn from our mistakes and move on.

We have many talented players who can have a brighter future. Many talented players who can help our national team.

I'm optimistic about our chances to qualify to Russia 2018.

Let's move on guys!

Comment

http://ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%A7%D...4669/news.aspx

IFF appreciation letter for TM Omid

Without any doubt, the coaching and managerial staff has done a lot of work in this path to the Olympics. This was recognizable at both stages of the Olympic qualifiers, especially in the game against Japan.
                    Due to that, the Iranian Football Federation has supported the Iranian U23-national team like any other national team. The managers, coaches and players have shown their efforts the training sessions, as well on the field.
                    The efforts and the performance are a basis for the future of our football and the efforts of everyone will help our main national team on their way to Russia 2018.
                    The Iranian Football Federation appreciates the performance of the players, coaches and managers and is thankful for their efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      No team in this competition plays with so much Gheyrat than our players. I hardly recall any team in Asia that has the Iranian fighting spirit.

If there is someone to be blamed than it's the federation for taking unprofessional short-term decisions by replacing one coach after another.
                      Oh please, just drop this Aryan nation agenda that we are the only ones who have pride. Read a book, travel to places like Japan and see the true "gheyrat"...
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Well I'm about 100% Iranian and have no idea what it means. Maybe it's because I'm educated enough to be pragmatic and not let my judgement be clouded by pitiful emotions?
                        Born and raise in Iran?

Comment

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          No team in this competition plays with so much Gheyrat than our players. I hardly recall any team in Asia that has the Iranian fighting spirit.

If there is someone to be blamed than it's the federation for taking unprofessional short-term decisions by replacing one coach after another.
                          I don't think it's fair to blame Khakpour for this match. he set the team up to play nice attacking football, without being too shaky in defence.

How is it his fault the players missed clear cut chances?

He set up his team for a positive display, but the players failed to live up to their own expectations.

In all honesty, the score line is quite deceiving. We had 3 open goal chances within the 90 minutes, whilst Japan had none. The players could not shoot on target when that was all they had to do to win the match.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            I don't think it's fair to blame Khakpour for this match. he set the team up to play nice attacking football, without being too shaky in defence.

How is it his fault the players missed clear cut chances?

He set up his team for a positive display, but the players failed to live up to their own expectations.

In all honesty, the score line is quite deceiving. We had 3 open goal chances within the 90 minutes, whilst Japan had none. The players could not shoot on target when that was all they had to do to win the match.
                            I didn't blame Khakpour. I blamed the IFF for their strange coaching changes in the last years. They have hired four different coaches in the last four years. While the Japanese played with the same team in the last 4 years.

Comment

well on a day where we played better then Japan for the most part,specifically the 90 minutes we lost 3-0. Performance wise we cant be much happier then what we displayed today against Japan. Iran just has a knack of breaking down in crucial games at crucial times especially in extra time/penalties. Its more of a mental breakdown then anything because of the pressure thats on them, but as long as i remember, we have always had stamina and fitness problems in every age level we competed in. We always get scored on in the 70-90 minute or in extra time. Since CQ took over he kind of fixed that problem in our regular squad, but no magic can change this problem. our football will always be " Mariz".

I hope we get Japan in WCQ for 2018. I think we may be the biggest threat to them in Asia. Their players are short and quick, and our players are good physically. We match up way better against Japan then we do against the current S.Korea or even Australia.

Comment

IFF AND IRI WERE DESTINED TO ELIMINATE THIS TEAM!

When you see MK there, you should always know; there are conspiracies. I'm not complaining about the game. We were better than Japan and we lost. We understood how better than Asia we were and we didn't know!

Omid played very well and patriotic. But what can we expect from our OMID b team. My complaint is not for their beautiful style of play. These kids are all our future and damn they're good.

My point is the bitter reality that we could easily be there with JAHANBAKHSH & AZMOUN. Believe me. It's only IFF and mullahs that can't communicate with grade B and C EUROPEAN clubs to get their key players. Which country on earth doesn't use its A players in qualification games! ONLY IRAN! . Believe me if there was a coach like CQ in charge, b rated club teams couldn't dare not to release our players for Olympic Games !!! This is our damn luck. We don't have anybody in a decent league and now and at a vital time two of our future stars have to be in nakoujaaabaadd dolghoozabad and those teams don't even recognize IFF and that only shows how weak this federation is. Olympic qualification means billions of dollars for nation and we lost it to 500000 contract!!!

It's sad to see our team being eliminated while it could be the champion of these games. Now we should sit and watch Korea, Japan and most likely Qatar in the games. Now that Australia wasn't there we lost to ourselves and bad management. And also to our bad luck. How we always hit the bar, bar and bar!!!!! This team with he addition of JB AND AZ could go far in Olympics.
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                                X