U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Our team was cursed because Poolaliganji was there. Next time make sure he is not in the audience!

Comment

Our players deserve better
      No, not really. They're the ones to enter the pitch at the end of the day and play. Most of them are money loving bacheh soosools. Only a select few deserve better.

Comment

No team in this competition plays with so much Gheyrat than our players. I hardly recall any team in Asia that has the Iranian fighting spirit.

If there is someone to be blamed than it's the federation for taking unprofessional short-term decisions by replacing one coach after another.
        Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        No, not really. They're the ones to enter the pitch at the end of the day and play. Most of them are money loving bacheh soosools. Only a select few deserve better.

Comment

Japan will destroy its opponents and win the title for sure. Such an organized and disciplined team. I have worked with several Japanese people (Sound engineers and musicians), and I gotta admit that I have never seen such disciplined, dedicated and genuine people in my entire life, so classy and honest. I remember one of them I would force him to take break, drink coffee etc. Yet he would thank me and decline the offer, even though he knew he would still get paid for the break times.

Marry a Japanese girl!

Comment

Nice, Qatari already asked him to grow a beard!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Japan will destroy its opponents and win the title for sure. Such an organized and disciplined team. I have worked with several Japanese people (Sound engineers and musicians), and I gotta admit that I have never seen such disciplined, dedicated and genuine people in my entire life, so classy and honest. I remember one of them I would force him to take break, drink coffee etc. Yet he would thank me and decline the offer, even though he knew he would still get paid for the break times.

Marry a Japanese girl!
              What was their view point on dealing with other Asian ethnicity? Let's say a Chinese person.

Comment

TW jaan,

That is an unfair and generalized comment to address to "Most of the team" They did their best, Japan was just too good of a TEAM to beat. I capitalized the word "team" just to emphasize the main reason behind their victory and overall continuous success in most of their aspects, be it social life, business, economy etc. They work great and united as a team!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  What was their view point on dealing with other Asian ethnicity? Let's say a Chinese person.
                  Honestly they refuse to talk trash behind other people, at least all these Japanese I met, did. I remember at a point I asked them questions about South Korea/China hostility with the Japanese and he refrained from making comments or downgrading those 2 nations, he kept on saying that he has nothing against these countries...

Not to mention the cuteness of their ladies:

LOOL sorry had to mix in some eye candies to lower the football tension.

Nonetheless Isn't it interesting that never ever after any of our football match losses against the Japanese teams, our football fans, even the wildest ones, do not resort to Japan-bashing rants and slurs?

We always practice that behavior upon our losses against any Arab teams, Both Korea's teams, Uzbekistan etc. However it's always been easier for us to swallow the defeats against the Japanese teams at all levels, even Futsal. Who is the smartest member who has the answer for this?

Comment

People say Iran plays with the most gheyrat in Asia, what does that even mean? What substantial value does it have? So like how do you know Japan or Korea doesn't play with more gheyrat? I feel like this is an excuse we use to forget about our painfully obvious mediocrity.

Comment

Shoot Newspaper "Dear minister, please keep away from football."

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Honestly they refuse to talk trash behind other people, at least all these Japanese I met, did. I remember at a point I asked them questions about South Korea/China hostility with the Japanese and he refrained from making comments or downgrading those 2 nations, he kept on saying that he has nothing against these countries...

Not to mention the cuteness of their ladies:

LOOL sorry had to mix in some eye candies to lower the football tension.

Nonetheless Isn't it interesting that never ever after any of our football match losses against the Japanese teams, our football fans, even the wildest ones, do not resort to Japan-bashing rants and slurs?

We always practice that behavior upon our losses against any Arab teams, Both Korea's teams, Uzbekistan etc. However it's always been easier for us to swallow the defeats against the Japanese teams at all levels, even Futsal. Who is the smartest member who has the answer for this?
                        There is no hostility toward Uzbekistan, Korean teams or even good Arab teams (for example Oman). The bitter taste is only when we lose undeserving, specially if our opponents play anti-football (time wasting, slurs, grass rolling, fighting, ...). We need to take politics out of football/sport. At least learn from these Japanese who you adore! We should stop hating those who hate us. We can just ignore them.

Comment

People say Iran plays with the most gheyrat in Asia, what does that even mean? What substantial value does it have? So like how do you know Japan or Korea doesn't play with more gheyrat? I feel like this is an excuse we use to forget about our painfully obvious mediocrity.
                          Only Iranians can understand what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Their issues with China goes back centuries. Over the years, Japanese have totally reinvented themselves and doing business with their companies is a great experience. They are honorable, transparent, have integrity and will go out of their way to keep a good relationship ongoing. Totally the opposite of the Chinese companies.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              So now, do we care more about how we played vs South korea and won 1-0 to go to the world cup , or do we care that we played amazing against Japan but lost 3-0 and missed out on Rio?

i.e, are we still criticizing the way CQ is getting results?
                              no, we have one troll who is still scratching his head wondering how the Japanese coaching crew outcoached and outsmarted mayeli kohan. Afterall, in the 90's this bread basket coach of ours who throws words around as if he's tossing salad, singlehandedly blew away the world with his knowledge of the game.

Seriously, for the last time, DEFENSE COUNTS. You win the game on the DEFENSIVE side and the offensive side. People that are critical of CQ because supposedly his strategy is too boring should switch sports. I suggest you start watching the harlem globetrotters. They are entertaining, and ofcourse, rarely play defense.

We now have to wait another god damn 4 years.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                                Their issues with China goes back centuries. Over the years, Japanese have totally reinvented themselves and doing business with their companies is a great experience. They are honorable, transparent, have integrity and will go out of their way to keep a good relationship ongoing. Totally the opposite of the Chinese companies.
                                I am not talking about how they run their businesses. I deal with both Chinese and Japanese on daily basis. The Japanese treat other Asians as second class, similar to how we see Arabs. I was curious how was Keano's interaction with his Japanese counterparts regarding other Asian ethnicity.

Comment

Working...
                                X