No announcement yet.

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One man Noke Hamleh. that is all khakpoor learened when he has fear. he forgot that Motahari is just a kid and not another Daei or Cezar.a
    The team lost because of the coach. he could have been home and instead Sardar on the field. His contribution only passgari and no plan to conquer the goal.
    At least we shall not see a few people as Omid coach anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I agree it's an inappropriate thing to say, but what has this to do with our Omid team losing in such a heartbreaking way? Today we lost on mentality, simple. Our players have much more individual quality than the Japanese, I am proud of them regardless of the score.
      Sure it does. Mayeli Kohan can only get a hold of a national team in such a culture. It is very basic, classless culture produces classless people in position of power who in turn destroy the nation one bit at a time.
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        The way we lost this game was totally unnecessary. We had so many 100% scoring chances in the regular 90 minutes that we should have been in the Semi-Finals. Iran played much better football and has more individual quality, but their lack of concentration and mentality costed them those 3 goals. Notice how they totally came out of the blue, that isn't normal when you barely give Japan any chances before.
        Kiarash, there were whole list of things wrong before the unusual set of events:

Whilst we had chances and hit the bar and post a couple of times overall Japan showed a much more physical and more importantly Team-tactical display
        Torabi, our golden boy did not have the best of games but that was partly because he was nullified by Japs
        We resorted to so many fouls as we could not cope with their pace and physics
        We run out of steam at the start of the extra time whilst the Japs like Duracell Batteries kept going; this is what CQ has always put the emphasis on- building stamina
        Wrong substitution of the Right Back Abdullah Zadeh with I think a midfielder (Pahlevan) - we conceded twice from this very position- hats off to the Japs that saw the advantage

Let's be honest and face it this team and coaching would not have gone very far in this tourney with tactics of Counter-Attack. Even if we had made it to the finals, do we really think against the European, Brazil, and Uruguay or Argentine we had a chance.

Let's learn our lessons and build properly for the next Olympic. Long live our beloved Iran.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

With all due respect, I think Motahari and some other players who constantly wasted chances were more at fault for this loss than our coaching staff

Comment

^^^^ take it easy. You may feel a little better after Qatar loses tonight.

Comment

So now, do we care more about how we played vs South korea and won 1-0 to go to the world cup , or do we care that we played amazing against Japan but lost 3-0 and missed out on Rio?

i.e, are we still criticizing the way CQ is getting results?

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                Guys anyone got links to the Qatar - North Korea game? It's on now.

try http://tuttosportweb.com/ch3.html

Comment

we were bad all tournament and also in qualification lost to saudi qatar and japan. everyone was bad coaches players and fed

Comment

Khaste Nabashan. Our players played well up to 90 min. The rest were up to coaching staffs with right and on time subs to help them out. The management was out of order.

We knew the team was missing many key players and our coach could not help the team, so these result was expected. Kudos to our players who gave it all in this match and done with Mayeli/Kashani/Khakpour/Asadi and their supporters. At least our young players got some experience and we can see nobody bothers senior NT for a while. Mayeli can shut up now.

Baro bache team melli khaste nabashan. Move on now!

Comment

As entertaining as it was to watch our old school attacking play this tournament, you have to admit that Queiroz's defensive tactics work. At least Khakpour's English is good.

& Qatar just took the lead against North Korea. Their Aspire Academy is paying off.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

we played well for 90+first 15, however we had problems
                        1. not having our key players
                        2. only one striker didnt help us at all
                        3. defesivly we were bad
                        4. could not take our chances, we had to score

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          we played well for 90+first 15, however we had problems
                          1. not having our key players
                          2. only one striker didnt help us at all

4. could not take our chances, we had to score
                          That's right.

Comment

I don't care about the talent levels of the team, who is coaching it, luck, the field...
                            What matters is two indicators.
                            1 - the number of mistakes made
                            2 - the efficiency of movement, passes and goals

Iranian football while full of talent has real issues when it comes to the 2 topics I just mentioned. That's why CQ trains physically fit, "Boring", defensive teams; because he wants his teams to get results. His job is not to change all of Iranian football.

I don't even blame this on Khakpour or MK. It is the fault of every club in Iran which doesn't even give 5% of its budget to its youth teams.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I don't care about the talent levels of the team, who is coaching it, luck, the field...
                                What matters is two indicators.
                                1 - the number of mistakes made
                                2 - the efficiency of movement, passes and goals

Iranian football while full of talent has real issues when it comes to the 2 topics I just mentioned. That's why CQ trains physically fit, "Boring", defensive teams; because he wants his teams to get results. His job is not to change all of Iranian football.

I don't even blame this on Khakpour or MK. It is the fault of every club in Iran which doesn't even give 5% of its budget to its youth teams.
                                that is true, also CQ has better tactics, if people like MK blame him we cant score we can defend though, how shitty the defense in the second extra time, cant close down and let in 2 goal in 1 min that is bad, really bad, and embarassing to be honest

Comment

Working...
                                X