No announcement yet.

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, the positive thing is that Mayeli Kohan won't have a chance to talk or bullshit..

Good experience for our team. Wonderful being with PFDC members on this thread.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Feel sorry for the lads, they worked really hard...
      We didn't deserve to lose 3-0 at all. It just shows how important that Qatar game was...

Comment

i have to say we were poor the second extra time

Comment

That's the difference between "so close" ans "really there". Or differently put, between Khakpour and Queiroz. No gain in having played "well"...

Comment

Tbh, we improved a lot from the group stage. It's a shame we missed some chances in regular time.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
              What can you do when you have a culture that a news anchor calls Japanese team "cheshm badamiha"
              are dige mamlekat fezerti farhang edjtemeesh ham dar hamoon sathe, get uppset every time i hear them saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                The most exciting thing now is to see what Kafashian has to say about this loss cant wait
                Him or should I say lack of needed appropriate funds for IFF are the Main Culprits of this Failure...!

Most would love to to blame Kpoor ..! But fact is, he is the only one who stepped up to coach Omid for little to no money & mostly for building his coaching resume..!
                Tbf, he definitely didn't do all that bad either for a rookie coach ..! & like many others he did get fked by kafaash IFF financially on his latest contact ..!

Note that: Many other more qualified coaches were asked to take on Omid but None took the job knowing & predicting the financial & support limitations of IFF..!
                Now that sanctions are lifted, let's see what excuse those bastards in charge of financing of IFF will use for denial of necessary funds ..!???

Comment

At the end of the day, you need three factors to be sucsessful

Talent, tactics and a strong mentality

Our U23 team definitely has the talent, but lacks tactics on some apects and even worse mentally weak. We have seen that when we conceded the 3rd goal. They somehow gave up

And that's the difference between a reputable coach like Carlos Queiroz and our coaches.

Comment

the only consolation would be to see some of our players go to europe after this tournament... But unfortunately Torabi, Motahari and co failed to impress in this important game

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                      What can you do when you have a culture that a news anchor calls Japanese team "cheshm badamiha"
                      I agree it's an inappropriate thing to say, but what has this to do with our Omid team losing in such a heartbreaking way? Today we lost on mentality, simple. Our players have much more individual quality than the Japanese, I am proud of them regardless of the score.

Comment

The result definitely not reflective of what transpired on the field today, but may be fair if you consider the overall performances of the two teams in this tournament.

Kodus to our lads that despite all shortcomings specially on the coaching side, did their best today.

Comment

Iran lost in OT because:
                          1) We went out of gas, nothing left in tank after 90 minutes and we couldn't manage our energy in OT.
                          2) Poor coaching, Khakpour took Abdollahzadeh out due to injury, no one replaced him in right back and Japan scored two goals from right side hole, also Torabi should have been sub out, he was out of gas as well, coaching staffs had no plan for OT.

Comment

And I want to add, that after the Olympics and the U20 World Cup it is time to focus on the Olympics

We focused on the 2014 U22 Asian Cup and sent lots of players who were not eligable for the Olympics. We did the same mistake in the Asian Games.

As I said if we went the same path the Japanese went after the 2012 Olympics we could've been much better.

Comment

Stamina and fitness are what it came down to, along with playing 3 at the back at the end of extra time.

Torabi was too slow and Motahari couldn't do much with the constant lofted balls today.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Sorry guys I just want to empty myself.

-Screw IFF for firing Kranjar 2 years ago because of his "drinking problem" and bringing a coach with no proven record
                                -Screw Khakpour for not inviting Nourollahi and Chaab and not aimng to finish first in the group
                                -Screw Mayelikohan and Kashani for being useless and Pachekhar
                                -Screw Rostov and AZ for not releasing our players while the Japs had their European ones
                                -Screw our luck for hitting the post and missing 1to1 chances while Japan had no chance in regular time
                                -Screw this game for ruining my weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X