No announcement yet.

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Khakpour won the West asian cup hahahahaha only accomplishment in his coaching career. I rather see Mayeli Kodan to get fired before Khakpour. Who brought this POS to the team?
    sigpic

Comment

Seriously are we ever going to be happy? Whether it's the adults team, u23 or whatever. Don't we expect better than this as fans? Would you keep buying food from the same shop if the food was consistently shit and only good once in a while?!!
      In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

we cant expect good results at high level from a group of players who were put together for a couple of months, managed and coached with unfamilliar, inexperienced, and incompetent individuals and above all an absolute incompetent and corrupt federation .. I remember China coach stated that their team was in the making for the past 3 years, sure we beat them based on our raw talent, but can't expect same results against Japan, Korea, .. and unfortunately even Qatar now..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

The most exciting thing now is to see what Kafashian has to say about this loss cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I feel bad for those Kids. Khakpour, Mayeli Kohan bye bye! I actually would like to see either V.Hashemian or Ghotbi at the helm of Omid.
            Hashemian has said he will never coach in Iran chon Modiran iran Shakhsiat nadaran...
            sigpic

Comment

Didn't see much of the game but predicted this heartbreaking loss after giving away the easily winnable match to Gutter ..!
              As I said Kpoor had to get the line up & tactics Spot on to win & it seems as he failed on that front as I didn't see Kamafanchi & milad in the game ..!?

As I said before Motaheri is talented but very wasteful striker..! U can't rely on him as a lone striker..! Especially is such tight games where chances come few and far in between ..!

Comment

Go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                  The most exciting thing now is to see what Kafashian has to say about this loss cant wait
                  Kaffashians Response:
                  sigpic

Comment

Guys anyone got links to the Qatar - North Korea game? It's on now.
                    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

The way we lost this game was totally unnecessary. We had so many 100% scoring chances in the regular 90 minutes that we should have been in the Semi-Finals. Iran played much better football and has more individual quality, but their lack of concentration and mentality costed them those 3 goals. Notice how they totally came out of the blue, that isn't normal when you barely give Japan any chances before.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I feel bad for those Kids. Khakpour, Mayeli Kohan bye bye! I actually would like to see either V.Hashemian or Ghotbi at the helm of Omid.
                        What's Ghotbi gonna do? He got sacked from a midtable Jap team, might as well try other coaches and see what they're capable of. No more coaches who we know for a fact are garbage.

Comment

The Olympics has already given me 3 heartbreaks. Basketball, Handball and Football. It hurts that in all 3 we could have qualified with the right decisions. The only hope now is our strong Volleyball team...

Comment

team i ke forwardesh motahhari bashe fatehesh khoonde ast, gand zad be bazi...mikhad gol kochi gol bezane....bereh ta to soorakhe darvazeh....

Comment

What can you do when you have a culture that a news anchor calls Japanese team "cheshm badamiha"
                              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Iraq will win the tournment mark my words.
                                Their overage-ass players. They suck

Comment

Working...
                                X