No announcement yet.

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be Japan's sixth consecutive qualification for the Olympics.

Comment

Two post hits. This is just our luck

Comment

Lol @ Karimi can't even finish a 1v1.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          This could be Japan's sixth consecutive qualification for the Olympics.
          No matter how good they look, I have a feeling they will come 4th.

Comment

Our players simply can't finish. Think about that Karimi effort in extra time. Thousand ways to score from close range and he manages to hit the keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              this is what happens when our best players can't come to the tournament and our preparation is nothing. How do u expect our players do deal with in difficult in game situations well when they have little to no preparation in terms of test matches, and get the worst facilities. Ok Go ahead blame Khakpour. At Least he is a good guy, and tried his best. He is getting no support whatsoever. We should bring Hashemian in, and give him the proper tools necessary to succeed.
              This rubbish, they had at least 10 test matches and 5 camps. Twice as much as prep TM had for AC and 3 times the prep TM had for WC.
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Fairly Japan is the better team! At least better manager. Look how They kept the result until the end of full time and studied us all the way and then right before the full time they had 2 substitutes which made their team become to an aggressive attackers from left side . And TM play without any plan. Good for OL that Japan is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

IPL > barclays premier league

Comment

Another thing to point out is notice how everyone dropped to the ground when extra time started. We are physically unready for this.

Comment

Time to get drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                        Lol @ Karimi can't even finish a 1v1.
                        Bro don't question the player's abilities or else Camran Khan will tell you to 'shut your mouth, Punk".

Comment

Concentration and efficiency. That's the difference. Not tactics. Not coaching. Not facilities.

Comment

I feel bad for those Kids. Khakpour, Mayeli Kohan bye bye! I actually would like to see either V.Hashemian or Ghotbi at the helm of Omid.

Comment

I just hope that we begin to prepare for the 2020 Olympic Games NOW. Other teams began to prepare themselves after the 2012 Olympics and after the 2013 U20 World Cup while we changed coaches after coaches and players after players

Mansourian, Vingada, Afazeli and Khakpour

These players were along for one year, while Japan played with the SAME team that lost to us in the 2012 U19 Asian Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                I feel bad for those Kids. Khakpour, Mayeli Kohan bye bye! I actually would like to either V.Hashemian or Ghotbi.
                                How about real proven expensive coach. For our U19 team. Give him 4 years.
                                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X