No announcement yet.

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STUPID coaching decision from Khakpour not bringing in Kamandani earlier and not switching Motahari and Meh. Mohammadi

Comment

So the wait for Olympics will be 44 years. IFF will wait another 3 years and then give the team to an another Iranian coach for work experience!
      Last edited by _Navid_; 01-22-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Now it looks embarrassing. And to thinks we could have gone 1-0 in the first ten minutes of the game.

Comment

It's been a shit game. We've played shit. Anyone who thinks we played good initially is only saying that because Japan hasnt scored.

Shit team. Shit management. Embarrassing how we are no 1 in Asia lol
          In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

I knew this was gonna happen. This is what you get when you put a guy (Khakpour) with no experience in charge of u-23 team. Now where is Mayeli Kodan who bashes everyone in the world?
            sigpic

Comment

Waste of such a talented team. With such a squad a real coach could have done wonders. These players are true winners in my book though just victims of incompetence
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

There's a bigger chance for me to walk on the moon together with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, than Iran qualifying for the olympics.

Good that I didnt see the whole game.

Comment

Waiting for Miley Kodan to bash CQ..

Comment

I was really impressed with the first 90 minutes and we had countless amount of chances to finish the game but after the first goal we were lost mentally and couldn't pull it back together again.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                      Waste of such a talented team. With such a squad a real coach could have done wonders. These players are true winners in my book though just victims of incompetence
                      talented according to who? Every year it is the same shit. Other countries also have talented teams

Comment

This is not the same Team Omid from the first 90 minutes. Cannot believe this shit

Comment

Motahari is the reason we lost this match.

Comment

I honestly feels sorry for us and all of our people. We are so passionate considering we never get consistent results.
                            In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Stop bashing our players, they have done a good job with the amateur coach and restrictions. We were the better team 90 minutes long, we just fell apart afterwards. We had plenty of opportunities to win this game, luck wasn't on our side again.

Comment

Well fvck it, I'm gonna go out and get wasted and try to forget this game..

Comment

Working...
                                X