2016 U23 Asian Cup 18/1/2016 Iran - China; Time, Date, Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Remember that this is a tournament and khakpour doesn't want to fatigue the key players for the match against japan. This was an intelligent decision.
      Moreover Mohammadi had a yellow card and he could risk to miss the match against Japan if he played yesterday.
      We don't have to fear Japan. We are a very good team. The problem of TM is that the fans are not good (always criticize the way that our youngs plays --> for example the commentator from the first minute criticized Abdollahzadeh)
      This is our real problem. Not the defence, not the coach, but the supporters!

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
        ^ good point.
        One other point: China had nothing to lose but for Omid it was the matter of life and death. that s why some of our players were not even half of what they used to be. ask a sports psychologist.
        There is no question that Khakpoor is not the greatest coach but we do have a talented team that can be as good as any other team in the tournament. Constructive criticism is good and we can say all we want about who did well and who did not.
        However, when we write that Omid team has no chance to advance we have to think about what we wrote. Just think how confident the Japanese and their team will be when we give in here and pronounce Omid team as a loser before the game. So, we are not good cheer leaders. All I said was to refrain from saying OMID has Zero Chance Against Japan. Who benefits from your words? do you really think you are contributing if you say we shall lose for sure?
        If this is not clear, I will download Behnevis and write in Farsi next time.
        Molla nasreddin had a daughter and he went to market one day. He saw a cow being sold. The owner said the cow is pregnant and molla learned and came home and said the same to khastegaar.......

I would not be surprised if Japan ties or loses the next match. The teams in this tournament are so close and only 1 or 2 great players with better speed or better kicks or better last pass make a big difference. the turnover rate for ball has been very high in every game.
        Albate Leopard jan, Japon sargoruh shodeh va niyaazi nadaare Arabestan raa dar baazie emrooz shekast bede.

Motmaenam ke chandta baazikone kelidishoon raa rooye nimkat mizaran, be vijeh chon yek rooz kamtar esterahat az maa daraan.

Be har haal, omidvaram baa yek shiveye dorost be Japon fazaa nadim va baa khallaghiyate bazikonaamon onha raa ghaafelgir konim.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
          Remember that this is a tournament and khakpour doesn't want to fatigue the key players for the match against japan. This was an intelligent decision.
          Moreover Mohammadi had a yellow card and he could risk to miss the match against Japan if he played yesterday.
          We don't have to fear Japan. We are a very good team. The problem of TM is that the fans are not good (always criticize the way that our youngs plays --> for example the commentator from the first minute criticized Abdollahzadeh)
          This is our real problem. Not the defence, not the coach, but the supporters!
          This is absurd. When you cannot string 3 passes together, it's a system fault or you didn't pick the right players. Iran failed to create any real chance. One of the goals was from an atrocious play by the goalkeeper. The other came from a brilliant free kick.

Our defense was horrible as well - Aliyari and Abdollahzadeh were making mistakes left right and center. We were the only team that allowed China to score two goals on. It was horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            This is absurd. When you cannot string 3 passes together, it's a system fault or you didn't pick the right players. Iran failed to create any real chance. One of the goals was from an atrocious play by the goalkeeper. The other came from a brilliant free kick.
            Our defense was horrible as well - Aliyari and Abdollahzadeh were making mistakes left right and center. We were the only team that allowed China to score two goals on. It was horrendous.
            Why do you hate this u23 team so much? Because it is not coached by CQ?
            "Not being able to string 3 passes together" was a problem our senior team had, believe it or not, this team is capable of good forward play and passing.
            If Iran failed to create any real chance then how did they have 12 shots on target? You didn't mention Pahlevans goal either, I wonder why
            The only semi-valid point you have is the poor defence, but the rest of your post is dumb af.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
              Why do you hate this u23 team so much? Because it is not coached by CQ?
              "Not being able to string 3 passes together" was a problem our senior team had, believe it or not, this team is capable of good forward play and passing.
              If Iran failed to create any real chance then how did they have 12 shots on target? You didn't mention Pahlevans goal either, I wonder why
              The only semi-valid point you have is the poor defence, but the rest of your post is dumb af.
              A good foreign coach not coaching this talented team is for sure a negative. We couldn't string three passes together. We had zero build-up play except that great goal by Pahlevan. The defense was piss-poor. This Chinese team was owned by Syria and Qatar. Qatar owned us too, we got a consolation goal in the dying minutes after they released their pressure. We have zero chance against Japan. I hope I am wrong.

Don't even compare what CQ has done with Iran to the likes of Khakpour and Mayeli, who wouldn't be allowed to coach a Pee-Wee team anywhere in the world except Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                How comes that an Iranian coach does speak English ?!
                At least something positiv about this man
                He lived in the US for awhile. I think he still has family in California. I actually met Khakpour back in 2004 here in the good ol' US of A.

EDIT: I wanted to point out that KSA did not make it to the next round. HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  He lived in the US for awhile. I think he still has family in California. I actually met Khakpour back in 2004 here in the good ol' US of A.

EDIT: I wanted to point out that KSA did not make it to the next round. HAHAHA
                  LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!
                    saudi football is in rapid decline after not qualifying for 2010,they didnt make 2010,2014, wont make 2018 also

Comment

I hope I am wrong about this but the way we have played in the last 3 games especially our defense,
                      Brings me to only one conclusion that there is no way we can beat Japan 😠😠
                      Again I hope our U-23 team proves me wrong

Comment

You know what I realized while watching this game? Azmoun's and JB's missing this tournament may have been a blessing in disguise for Torabi. If any clubs are paying attention, I think he really has great moments every game.

Comment

TM omid play much better against strong sides like Japan and Korea. So I believe they have a good chance to win b

Comment

Working...
                          X