Clear All

Another strange line-up! I think it's going to be more like this:

Akhbari
    Abdollahzadeh-Cheshmi-Kanaani-Aliyari
    Kamandani
    Pahlevan-Rahmani-Saghebi-Torabi
    Motahari

Comment

do we have anyone out there that doesent have a source to watch the game then i could stream it on periscope again xD but this time from home with me live commenting the game (trust me im annoying live commented the milan game yesterday in farsi/english/arabic and swedish )

Comment

ملی پوشان امید نیز اکنون به ورزشگاه عبداله بن خلیفه(ورزشگاه اختصاصی السد) رسیدند تا خود را آماده این بازی حساس کنند.

Comment

okay the lineup is fine but no Karimi nor Naghizadeh? Well I hope to god that this works! Lets win this guys IRAAAN IRAAAN!

or wait are we playing with 1 dm again. fuck

Comment

Great to see khakpour corrected his biggest mistake aka Daneshgar....solid lineup
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

at least Torabi is starting thats good

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Another strange line-up! I think it's going to be more like this:

Akhbari
                Abdollahzadeh-Cheshmi-Kanaani-Aliyari
                Kamandani
                Pahlevan-Rahmani-Saghebi-Torabi
                Motahari

Too bad no Norollahi as DM.
                So many DM alas none available.

They had issue with Norollahi( Kish ) , Ahmad Abdollahzadeh ( Sarbazi) , They didn't try to resolve Norollahi case and didn't try hard for Abdollahzadeh , he completed his military obligation 2 weeks ago.

Although unlike JB & SA their clubs refused to release them they never tried hard to get Ezatollahi. They met with JB & Sardar but did not meet Ezatollahi.

Comment

On paper, Iran can win China. Chinese can be nasty and get on Iranian players nerve. Iranian players must be very careful.

I would not play Torabi from the beginning. He should have started from the beginning in Qatar game, not China.

Iran will advance from its group and must not get too many yellow or even a red card.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Does anyone have a decent link besides Footballitarin? Their stream is very laggy.

Comment

any HD stream out there Arabic commentators what ever doesent matter just a lag free HD one? 720p+

Comment

http://tvgame.in/?tab=hot%20channel&...rts%207%20live

HD ARABIC STREAM

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          any HD stream out there Arabic commentators what ever doesent matter just a lag free HD one? 720p+
                          Bwintv.net
                          Got Korean and English commentary, make sure to translate and scroll down.

Comment

any link for Qatar-Syria game please?

Comment

Peyrovani is on point with everything he says regarding our lack of facilities hitting us hard.

Comment

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1eaJboEXlVVxX I will be streaming the game! and commententing live myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X