No announcement yet.

2016 U23 Asian Cup 18/1/2016 Iran - China; Time, Date, Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if the result stands TM has no chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Good first half from Iran IMHO - we maintained possession, used the whole field (would have liked to see us use the right wing a little more) and tested every possibly vulnerability that eventually gave us two goals.

Not to mention that China were pinned in their half for the first 30 minutes. The officiating has been terrible - too many fouls not called against China, shitty foul call against Iran on that free-kick and worst of all an offside goal!

This is going to be at least 4-1 a match and it always takes time to break down teams that park the bus. On that note, I think some of you guys are being way too critical of TM Omid. Almost EVERY GOAL in every game is a defensive error!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        2-1
        HT

We are playing just fine but again we conceded a kiri goal due to resorting to high line D and playing the risky Offside trap.

Kpoor need to move his D line back and get back to a more Counter attacking 4231 formation for 2nd half
        You almost need to redefine "fine" for that statement to be true.
        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

This team does not look very convincing.. The good news however are that if we're eliminated in the next round, at least it won't be to an Arab team..

Comment

Don't let the score line fool you that was a really boring and awful half....we really had absolutely no plan and no execution. Motahari' goal was really lucky off sub par defending and goalkeeping and our second goal was ok. I hope this is the last we see from Aliyari both Heydaryeh and Mohammadi are much better. Don't know why khakpour doesn't use Mohammadi as LB ever

Kamandani hasn't been very good I think Ali Karimi or Farshid Esmaeli should replace him. We need some more creativity in the middle that's why we have looked so flat.

We need to try to score another 2-3 goals next half. Hopefully we will see one of the Mohammadi's they'll pick up the pace a lot for us and get us some chances.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran CANNOT play from its right side.

If it was not for Torabi, the left side also will be weak.

Four minutes left, Khakhpour said "hefez toop," keep the ball. Why? Iran had the most possession, close to 60%, however, it is wasting opportunities. Chinese had one or two chances and scored on one of them. It was good that our players did not foul the Chinese players.

Overall, for first half, Iran gets a B- or C+
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

doesnt this mean iran qatar and syria are all on six pts. WTF happens now

Comment

Kanani looked terrible.

Comment

By the way I noticed on TV some Qatari in white robes cheering for Omid team after the two goals. They have good people there too. I am not going to use the term Arabs categorically anymore. They are some jerks in those Persian gulf countries but we also have some jerks such as MK guys.
                    The team can do it just be patient. We saw some very great moments. some young guys get nervous in these events. you saw one doing a throw and the ball came off his hands.

Comment

I agree we had possesion but we couldent create shit.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        doesnt this mean iran qatar and syria are all on six pts. WTF happens now
                        Syria has one against China n( 3 - 1). So it has 3 points. Syria needs to win against Qatar which in first half is behind by 1 - 3 Qatar.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

How is it possible to have all those European camps, play top friendlies, spend millions of ba$iji money, have the backing of the clowns at the sports ministry, and still have such a shithouse team. Nothing against the players; they are very talented and deserve to be coached by the best in the world. I'm talking about the coaching and management staff.

And these morons have the audacity to talk sh*t about CQ. LOL. This team won't make the Olympics--I'm just looking forward to all the excuses that Khakpour, MK, and ice-cream-boy-turned-potatohead Kashani are going to come up with now. Such a shame because Khakpour was one of my favorite players back in the 90s but now...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            I agree we had possesion but we couldent create shit.
                            We scored two goals and missed an empty netter bro - definitely much better than our last group match of the Asian Cup, no?

Comment

What a big disappointment. I was expecting them to be leading with 2-3 goals by HT. I log on and see this disastrous. Even if we make it to the next round, I doubt they will make it far. Quick glance over everyone's comments, it appears that they didn't change their defensive line, and still trying to play the offside trap, shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                We scored two goals and missed an empty netter - definitely much better than our last group match of the Asian Cup, no?
                                Better yes, I aint saying anything against that. But the team looked clueless for the first 30 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X