2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Agreed the only difference I would like to see would be to slide Mohammadi back to LB Pahlevan over to LM and then have Kamandani behind Motahari he has been a good spark in both games and deserves at least 60-70 minutes next game
    Sure this would work too! With the possession tactics Khakpour seems to like it would be better to have more "steady" players like Pahlevan and Kamandani up front instead of Mohammadis, where Milad would drop as LB to overlap. Mohammadi brothers on the wings would be only useful when we want to play a fast counter attacking game not when we are trying to keep possession and pass the ball around, Mehrdad isn't even used to play as a winger in recent times in the first place... Plus you also had constant long balls towards them in the first half which was completely ridiculous it looked like we were totally confused on how we should've played...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Yek chizhaai emrooz askhkaar shod:

1. Khate defaai ham konde, ham kam nazme. Qatarihaa az in estefaade kardan va hamash toop raa poshte khate defaaimoon mindakhtan va har baar in kaar raa mikardan khatari mishod. Kondi raa mishe baa nazm hal kard. Khate defai raa injori jelo bekeshi va bekhai harif raa offside bezaari kaare kheili porriski ast, va didim ke gole avvaleshon bekhatere hamin shiveye baazi dar khate defai bood. Man Khakpour bodam khate defai raa mikeshidam paayin ta in goneh golhaa dige nakhorim.

2. Khate miyaaneh bi chang o dandoon baazi kard, bishtare toophaa dar miyanehey zamin be daste qatarihaa miyoftaad chon bishtar mijangidan.

3. Toophaaye havai baazimoon raa az kaar mindaaze, dar nimeye avval aslan az kenaarehaamoon estefaade nakardim va hich baazisaazi dar kaar nabood. Dar nimeye dovvom zaminitar baazi kardim va be baazikonhaaye kenaarimoon, be vijeh Torabi, toop raa dadim ta qatarihaa raa zire feshaar bezarim ke ta andaazei gozashtim va yek penalti gereftim va yek gol zadim.

Be nazare man baa Chin bayad sai konim toop raa be charkhesh bendazim, va harkate bishtari bedon toop konim, in hame kond ke dar nimeye avval baazi kardim baazi nakonim, toop ra gir nandaazim to khate defaa ke hey onja modafehaa be ham paas bedan, az sorate baazikonhaaye kenaarehaamoon estefadeh konim taa berim poshte khate defaie harif. Yek khate miyaneyeh jangandetari daashte baashim va yek khate defai ke baa havaase bishtar va nazme behtari dar zamin kaar bekone.

Be omide amalkarde behtari roberooye Chin.
      CHI?!!!

Just a suggestion bro... Sorry to bring it up. It's just because I want to understand your analysis. When you write Finglish it's hard to read and follow because your Finglish might not be understandable to others' Finglish style can you rewrite in english ?
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
        CHI?!!!

Just a suggestion bro... Sorry to bring it up. It's just because I want to understand your analysis. When you write Finglish it's hard to read and follow because your Finglish might not be understandable to others' Finglish style can you rewrite in english ?
        I totally agree. I tried but got a headache. My finglish isn't as good as everyone else here.

Comment

EXACTLY

OH I hate the overconfidence of Iranian coaches him and the Rishoo MAYELI Kohan. This confidence as a major reason that they fail to learn from CQ a guy once upon time scoutting for Man U and helping Sir Alex!
          These guys are like this!

Who's khose morinioooo?!!! Who's Queiroz?!!! Who's Branco?!!! Our hezbollah can do miracles! Our Vatani coaches are far better because they know our culture and language. Takbir!

We lost this game to Khakpour. But I hope he wakes up and play it humbly and cruise the team to rio. Nothing crazy has happened. It's soccer. We were not lucky. Our bad day and we lost with a 1 goal margin. There are still a long road to the end for everyone

You can be Iran of 2015 and 2012 in Asian Cup winning all your games being the best team in group stages and then fail in late stages. Iranians play more smartly and humbled after a wake up call. It's in our genes. If we had lost a game against UAE or Qatr at senior level in Asian Cups, we could play less dangerously and less risky against Iraq and would end up in semis.

Sometimes things change with a shock.

I think we should have this shock in every tournament. I don't think it was tactical and purposely by Khakpour. But for sure he tried to save his key players which was a stupid strategy as he could do it against China. But hey this may work for us to electrocute our brain cells to step up and play our style of soccer in an humble way and qualify after 44 years!
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

We HAVE TO beat China because Qatar might pull some arab-bazi BS like they did in the last game of their 2014 World Cup qualification.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Sure this would work too! With the possession tactics Khakpour seems to like it would be better to have more "steady" players like Pahlevan and Kamandani up front instead of Mohammadis, where Milad would drop as LB to overlap. Mohammadi brothers on the wings would be only useful when we want to play a fast counter attacking game not when we are trying to keep possession and pass the ball around, Mehrdad isn't even used to play as a winger in recent times in the first place... Plus you also had constant long balls towards them in the first half which was completely ridiculous it looked like we were totally confused on how we should've played...
              exactly my thoughts...mohammadi's are best suited for counter attacking football for sure which is why I'm real excited to see both especially milad in future TM matches. I think mehrdad should be coming off the bench for motahari incase of suspension, injury, fatigue, etc. not to say that he did poorly but someone like pahlevan I think would be much more dangerous on the wing. the good news going forward is khakpour doesnt seem hesitant to change things up so hopefully he learns from his costly mistakes today.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                We lost before the tournament started, sorry...

we need our best players (Azmoun, Ezatollahi, Taremi, and also some other....)

we learned the offside-trap and i like it, it is very good that we learn it, and we learn also when we fail to do it, i have no problem with this, because this is a tactic of football and i never see this before by iranian. you see this in bayern or barcelona for example, and we try to defend very high next to the middle of the pitch, and this is good for our football development,

BUT

offensive football we have no quality, sorry, some players play left flank, but only can dribble with right foot, we lack in this and in passing, and in creating goal chances, sorry, we had no chances, we celebrate an penalty (actually most iranian player do this...) before we really score it...

All in all, we will lose in quarterfinal, no olympic qualification, and probably we also just draw china..
                Great points...

One of the reasons PSG Jaan , as Saeed says is; for some funny reason we do not use our best while others bring all their ACES, we go with our average players a downgraded team against teams that bring naturalized players on board to make it to olympics. We are bad in using our talents and poor at all levels whether in sports of in country management.

We suck in lobbying with European Clubs, our second tier so called European legioners prefer their relegated teams over or Olympic teams. Who's robin kazan or JB's team to fail to give player to Olympic qualifications??

Our Iranian coaches are bad in building a relationship with our legioners and their clubs. Once a legioners goes abroad they overpower Iranian coaches like they are generals and coaches are their lower ranked. We are a funny nation when it comes to Olympics. I agree with PSG on that. CQ or even Branko could take us to Olympics comfortably.

It's funny. Branco being here we use KP and MK! It's like our players' lineup. We don't get the message that qualification is not an Iranian thing. There must be a high calibre coach to cruise us to places. Melbourne cannot be repeated all the time
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  ^ Iran will 100% beat China on paper, but there is something that is the biggest obstacle to TM Omid at this moment, and that is the stress.

They need to lose that stress before facing China, or we are doomed.

We will see...
                  history has shown that NOTHING is 100% with iran. there is always a chance we still fuck up!! why? because we never plan for things, we just go with the flow! and we always hope this go well because "inshalalha" and "mashalla" will take care of us.

so, we would most likely beat china, but I will not be so overconfident about it! because we do not have the capacity to be over confident! look at the first game vs second game, khakpour pulled torabi out because he was counting on tieing or wining the game so torabi could be rested.LOL and how did that go for us today!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Why on earth is Aliari not playing. He was a star in WAFF!

Comment

یک چیزهای امروز آشکار شد:

۱. خط دفاعی هم کنده، هم کم نعزم. قتریها از این استفاده کردن و همش توپ رای پشت خط دفایمون مینداختن و هر بار این کار رای میکردن خطری میشد. کندی رای می*شه با نعزم حل کرد. خط دفاعی رای اینجوری جلو بکشی و بخوای حریف رای آفساید بذاری کار خیلی* پرریسکی است، و دیدیم که گل اوولشن بخاطر همین شیوهٔ بازی در خط دفاعی بود. من خاکپور بودم خط دفاعی رای میکشیدم پایین تا این گونه گلها دیگه نخوریم.

۲. خط میانه بی* چنگ و دندون بازی کرد، بیشتره توپها در مینهی زمین به دست قتریها میفتاد چون بیشتر میجنگیدن.

۳. توپهای هوای بازیمون رای از کار میندازه، در نیمهٔ اول اصلا از کنارهامون استفاده نکردیم و هیچ بازیسازی در کار نبود. در نیمهٔ دوم زمینیتر بازی کردیم و به بازیکنهای کناریمون، به ویژه ترابی، توپ رای دادیم تا قتریها رای زیر فشار بذاریم که تا اندازی گذشتیم و یک پنالتی گرفتیم و یک گل زادیم.

به نظر من با چین باید سعی* کنیم توپ رای به چرخش بندازیم، و حرکت بیشتری بدون توپ کنیم، این همه کند که در نیمهٔ اول بازی کردیم بازی نکنیم، توپ را گیر نندازیم تو خط دفاع که هی* اونجا مدفها به هم پاس بدن، از صورت بازیکنهای کنارهامون استفاده کنیم تاه بریم پشت خط دفاعی حریف. یک خط میانهٔ جنگندتری داشت باشیم و یک خط دفاعی که با حواس بیشتر و نعزم بهتری در زمین کار بکنه.

به امید عملکرد بهتری روبروی چین.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        history has shown that NOTHING is 100% with iran. there is always a chance we still fuck up!! why? because we never plan for things, we just go with the flow! and we always hope this go well because "inshalalha" and "mashalla" will take care of us.

so, we would most likely beat china, but I will not be so overconfident about it! because we do not have the capacity to be over confident! look at the first game vs second game, khakpour pulled torabi out because he was counting on tieing or wining the game so torabi could be rested.LOL and how did that go for us today!
                        I said on paper. Iran is a better team than China on paper.

But like you said, Iran can still screw it up, due to other factors such as stress and ego.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

۱. خط دفاعی هم کنده، هم کم نعزم. قتریها از این استفاده کردن و همش توپ رای پشت خط دفایمون مینداختن و هر بار این کار رای میکردن خطری میشد. کندی رای می*شه با نعزم حل کرد. خط دفاعی رای اینجوری جلو بکشی و بخوای حریف رای آفساید بذاری کار خیلی* پرریسکی است، و دیدیم که گل اوولشن بخاطر همین شیوهٔ بازی در خط دفاعی بود. من خاکپور بودم خط دفاعی رای میکشیدم پایین تا این گونه گلها دیگه نخوریم.

۲. خط میانه بی* چنگ و دندون بازی کرد، بیشتره توپها در مینهی زمین به دست قتریها میفتاد چون بیشتر میجنگیدن.

۳. توپهای هوای بازیمون رای از کار میندازه، در نیمهٔ اول اصلا از کنارهامون استفاده نکردیم و هیچ بازیسازی در کار نبود. در نیمهٔ دوم زمینیتر بازی کردیم و به بازیکنهای کناریمون، به ویژه ترابی، توپ رای دادیم تا قتریها رای زیر فشار بذاریم که تا اندازی گذشتیم و یک پنالتی گرفتیم و یک گل زادیم.

به نظر من با چین باید سعی* کنیم توپ رای به چرخش بندازیم، و حرکت بیشتری بدون توپ کنیم، این همه کند که در نیمهٔ اول بازی کردیم بازی نکنیم، توپ را گیر نندازیم تو خط دفاع که هی* اونجا مدفها به هم پاس بدن، از صورت بازیکنهای کنارهامون استفاده کنیم تاه بریم پشت خط دفاعی حریف. یک خط میانهٔ جنگندتری داشت باشیم و یک خط دفاعی که با حواس بیشتر و نعزم بهتری در زمین کار بکنه.

Sharmandeh sarkaar.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

LOL MK has said that Qatari players were older LOOL
                            nice excuse haji
                            http://90tv.ir/news/200697/%D9%85%D8...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Thanks a million bro... Wow thx
                              sigpic
                              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                              IRAN
                              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

TM's Instagram page just posted this

Comment

Working...
                                X