AFC U23 Championship : Qatar 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
    That's not true. As for the Japanese legionnaires, the Austrian based player has scored 10 goals for club this season. The Swiss based player is a starter too. Maybe the Japanese FA tried harder than useless IFF.
    Someone posted Khakpour's correspondences with the coaches of those teams. It was very professionally done and written very well. However the clubs didn't let them go still.

Comment

^ but the difference is the Japanese and Korean federations acted much earlier and commanded respect whereas ours sat on their filthy fat arses, wrote a gibberish filled horribly worded and grammatically confounding letter to the clubs mere week(s) away from the games which made it easy for the clubs to disrespect and deny them.
      It shouldn't even have come down to the coach writing to clubs. It only shows the utter incompetence of IFF and their inability to command respect of others. Nothing new, given ur country's standing in the world and our reputation no thanks to this sickening regime.

As for polls, the abundance of immature kids with their uninformed views makes polls unreliable.

Besides, in hindsight everyone becomes a technical master and expert (seen in ridiculously one sided navad analyses of matches)
      For example here we have some friends saying afshin peyrovani would have been better. I'd LOVE to know how. Khakpour has far far more experience at coaching, exposed to international systems and football, and a far superior player when active. So it is rather curious how we place more value on the shoulders of an extremely inexperienced coach when we've been shooting daggers at Khakpour's shortage of int'l experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Could it be merely because peyrovani is a part of CQ's set then?
      I find it rather strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        ^ but the difference is the Japanese and Korean federations acted much earlier and commanded respect whereas ours sat on their filthy fat arses, wrote a gibberish filled horribly worded and grammatically confounding letter to the clubs mere week(s) away from the games which made it easy for the clubs to disrespect and deny them.
        It shouldn't even have come down to the coach writing to clubs. It only shows the utter incompetence of IFF and their inability to command respect of others. Nothing new, given ur country's standing in the world and our reputation no thanks to this sickening regime.
        Its water under the bridge now, but the letter was written by Khakpour himself and it was actually written so well that I knew IFF had very little to do with it.
        Someone posted it on the forum recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          For example here we have some friends saying afshin peyrovani would have been better. I'd LOVE to know how. Khakpour has far far more experience at coaching, exposed to international systems and football.
          I find it rather strange.
          Afshin Peyrovani had better coaching resume compare to Khakpour before Khakpour becomes u23 coach. He coached Perspolis for 12 games and got good results. He also coached Steel Azin for 8 games. No doubt that Afshin Peyrovani is not a qualified candidate to coach u23 side either.

I think you mistook. He said Afshin Ghotbi not Peyrovani. This was his comment:

"I think Afshin Ghotbi would have been a much better choice, and he said he wanted to manage the U-23 side."

Here was my answer:

No. Abdollah Veisi, Yahya Golmohammadi, Alireza Mansourian, and Mansour Ebrahim zadeh would have been better choices for u23 team.

Comment

I always thought that MK was shoved down the Omid team by IFF or Goudarzi but on the Navad program Khakpour told Ferdowsipour that he personally called up MK and asked him to be part of his Technical crew.

Now if Khakpour is telling the truth what does that tell us on his ability to be able to lead a National team.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              I always thought that MK was shoved down the Omid team by IFF or Goudarzi but on the Navad program Khakpour told Ferdowsipour that he personally called up MK and asked him to be part of his Technical crew.

Now if Khakpour is telling the truth what does that tell us on his ability to be able to lead a National team.
              Khak to Sareh Khakpour for inviting a rabid dog called Mayeli Gohan!! Goes to show how much of an idiot he is. I mean he was ok for west Asian games. But to put him in charge of a competition that leads to Olympic qualification is pure stupid! And guess who's in charge of IRAN theses days?? STUPID

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                Khak to Sareh Khakpour for inviting a rabid dog called Mayeli Gohan!! Goes to show how much of an idiot he is. I mean he was ok for west Asian games. But to put him in charge of a competition that leads to Olympic qualification is pure stupid! And guess who's in charge of IRAN theses days?? STUPID
                It is now painfully obvious that he was the wrong man to lead the team. I don't care if he is a gentleman, anyone who personally calls up a Psycho like MK to be part of his crew is messed up in the head.

No wonder he did not field our strongest squad against Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  It is now painfully obvious that he was the wrong man to lead the team. I don't care if he is a gentleman, anyone who personally calls up a Psycho like MK to be part of his crew is messed up in the head.

No wonder he did not field our strongest squad against Qatar.
                  I agree.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

وی درباره اینکه گفته می شود عراق جنگ زده صعود کرد اما ما نه، گفت: استرالیا چندین برابر ما هزینه کرده و چین چطور؟ هر دوطرف را ببینید و فقط نگویید عراق. وقتی تیم ملی بزرگسالان در یک گروه چهار تیمی چهارم می شود، این حرف ها را بزنید. آنها که به همین عراق خوردند و باختند. گروه عراق خیلی ساده تر از ما بود. ما به عراق می خوردیم و نمی توانستیم آنها را شکست دهیم.
                    http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/101563

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                      Afshin Peyrovani had better coaching resume compare to Khakpour before Khakpour becomes u23 coach. He coached Perspolis for 12 games and got good results. He also coached Steel Azin for 8 games. No doubt that Afshin Peyrovani is not a qualified candidate to coach u23 side either.
                      I think you mistook. He said Afshin Ghotbi not Peyrovani. This was his comment:
                      "I think Afshin Ghotbi would have been a much better choice, and he said he wanted to manage the U-23 side."
                      Here was my answer:
                      No. Abdollah Veisi, Yahya Golmohammadi, Alireza Mansourian, and Mansour Ebrahim zadeh would have been better choices for u23 team.
                      I Think , Golmo, Veisi , Kamalvand & Mansourian deserved the most.

Beside poor coaching by khakpour , Iran lost because of poor physical fitness.
                      Olympic qualification Tournament is about team works and fitness ( Physical & Mental).

None of TM youth teams coaches understand that or unable to do anything about it. Unless there is drastic change in this regard , U16, U19 will fail as well.
                      Our youth learn to play soft , it wont work against teams like Korea, Japan, Iraq , Qatar.....

I am not sure if Iranian coaches of youth teams are educated in modern fitness program.
                      IFF hired them because they are cheap and in case of Khakpour they don't sign contract with them nor pay them.

Khakpor before TM U23 job never head coach any major team ( IPL or Liq1) , he had no experience coaching a play off games .
                      Khakpour before the Tournament knew his team is not fit for serious back to back matches and that is why he reject playing N Korea week before the start of games.
                      During the same period Japan played two games ( including one vs Syria) back to back in two days( each days playing one team.
                      We were physically weak and we lost.

Here is what U23 Coach of Iran & Japan said the day before the game.

سرمربی تیم فوتبال امید کشورمان حریف اینده این تیم را فاقد ستاره عنوان کرد.
                      ما بازی های این تیم را دیده و آنالیز کرده ایم. آنها ستاره آنچنانی ندارند و همان طور که گفتم 23 بازیکن شبیه به هم دارند.

سرمربی تیم امید ژاپن ادامه داد: چیزی که ما باید به آن فکر کنیم، کسب پیروزی و صعود به مرحله نیمه نهایی است. این همان چیزی است که تمام بازیکنان ما در 90 دقیقه یا 120 دقیقه به آن فکر می کنند. ایران بازیکنان خطرناک بسیاری دارد، مخصوصاً در خط حمله اش. بنابراین ما نمی توانیم بازیکنان این تیم را آزاد بگذاریم. من فکر می کنیم که ما نباید به آنها اجازه دهیم هر کاری می خواهند انجام دهند و بازی را با ریتمی که می خواهند پیش ببرند. اگر هر یک از بازیکنان ما در طول بازی بجنگند، می توانند فشار زیادی روی بازیکنان تکنیکی ایران بیاورند و این موضوع اعتماد به نفسشان را افزایش می دهد. به همین دلیل من از بازیکنان انتظارات زیادی داریم.

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-01-2016, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        وی درباره اینکه گفته می شود عراق جنگ زده صعود کرد اما ما نه، گفت: استرالیا چندین برابر ما هزینه کرده و چین چطور؟ هر دوطرف را ببینید و فقط نگویید عراق. وقتی تیم ملی بزرگسالان در یک گروه چهار تیمی چهارم می شود، این حرف ها را بزنید. آنها که به همین عراق خوردند و باختند. گروه عراق خیلی ساده تر از ما بود. ما به عراق می خوردیم و نمی توانستیم آنها را شکست دهیم.
                        http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/101563
                        Talking to MK is useless and a waste of time. He is a Psycho and will always be a Psycho. Unfortunately the press needs to sell their papers and talk to him anyway.

Comment

Regard Mayeli kohan, I said this before and I say it again the only solution is that all media and news agencies stop to have even single interview with him. In that case, we will not hear too much about this guy.

Comment

یک نشریه عربستانی مدعی شد
                            ۳ بازیکن تیم امید عراق دچار «صغر سن»/ تحقیقات AFC آغاز شد
                            نشریه عکاظ خبر داد AFC پرونده ۳ بازیکن امید عراق که صغر سنی داشتند را به جریان انداخته است.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                              Regard Mayeli kohan, I said this before and I say it again the only solution is that all media and news agencies stop to have even single interview with him. In that case, we will not hear too much about this guy.
                              Media incl. seda and sima should in fact be thankful or even paing him for what he is doing all the time by his hashiye sazi,
                              you may guess why?

Comment

So is Naft going to beat al jeeeeeeeesh?

Comment

Working...
                                X