No announcement yet.

AFC U23 Championship : Qatar 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, well, well... the Saudis couldn't beat their easiest opponents and the South Koreans wouldn't have beaten Uzbekistan was it not for the ref giving them a BS penalty - not to mention that Uzbekistan got a BS red card too and were a man down for 20 minutes!

I don't know, but so far we're not looking too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      I had no idea I can be so incendiary, I was just just asking because I mainly follow European football. Een KC agar chizi halish bood, avalin hezar bar ke man goftam Iraghi nistam mifahmid.

I don't like making biased excuses because we suffered from something that was mainly our fault but nonetheless moving on. Another question, I saw Iran play a little bit and they seemed to want to get a passing game going. Did they do well on it for the rest of the match or was it our typical bezan ziresh again?
      Where in my post did I even say anything about you being aroghi? I commented on your incorsetness.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        We beat the very same Japanese team in the 2012 U19 Asian Championship by two goals.

Can't believe it's already 3 years since that tournament. Time seriously flies!

Our youth in that tournament were a full delight to watch, played one of the most beautiful Iranian football in the recent years, several decent talents emerged from that generation!

Comment

I feel sorry for Uzbekistan. I've seen their games destroyed by refs many times.

Comment

Saudi-Arabia 1-1 Thailand

Comment

Is 1-1 the end result?

Comment

LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                  I feel sorry for Uzbekistan. I've seen their games destroyed by refs many times.
                  They honestly by far are the biggest victims of AFC bad referring decisions. I believe it was 2006 WCQ match penalty shootouts against Bahrain that their penalty super ridiculously was ordered to be re-taken by the terrible referee (Couldn't find a youtube video on this). Then in 2014 WCQ match against us in their home their legitimate goal was blatantly denied by the ref. And today this phony penalty once again against them...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                    Is 1-1 the end result?
                    Yes, Saudi went ahead in the 71st minute and conceded in the 84th minute

Comment

We will most likely face North Korea in QF. They lost today but were the runners-up at the 2014 Asian Games. Plus they have some overaged players.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        Yeah, that was really bad. And the Saudis got a non-penalty called in their favour in the other match too.

BTW, if there was any doubt in anyone's mind, Qatar is showing once again that it simply doesn't have the football culture to host even a secondary tournament like this, let alone a World Cup.

They barely managed to get 6,000 fans top show up for their own match in an important tournament on route to the Olympics!

Otherwise, average attendance for other matches seems to be less than 1,000 - I've seen high school matches draw more crowds!
                        No Qatari fans for WC 2022? No problem.

Buy Spanish fans and bring them over to cheer for Qatar:

http://www.thelocal.es/20150116/qata...y-spanish-fans

Comment

When's the next game?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanmonton View Post
                            When's the next game?
                            Friday against Qatar at 17:30 CET
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_A...onship#Group_A

Comment

CQ: "I'm not an simulation kind of guy. Why doesn't Kashani do something against Mayeli Kohan?"

Comment

4-10:00

تمرین شب گذشته شاگردان محمد خاکپور - قطر

Comment

Working...
                                X