Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Time for Iran to join UEFA, lobbyists should begin the battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Time for Iran to join UEFA, lobbyists should begin the battle!

Hi everyone,
    I know the majority of you are very well aware of this discussion and how many of us tried to promote this idea in the past. At a point we built a website for it, however because of lack of support; it all stopped.

However, we are facing a geopolitical dilemma in West Asia. The hostility in the region and the boycott of southern Persian gulf states have facilitated an opportunity for iran to leave AFC permanently.
    I thought it's the best time for this issue to be advertised and discussed at this point.

Especially with Saudis threatening to not play with Iran in Our country and their hostile friends Qatar and UAE following, and a Bahrani being in charge of AFC, Iranian team even if our side wins the psychological war, will definitely suffer officiating.

Guys, we've all seen that how these southern Arabs have cost us many championships. We all know they would never let iran to win any title in AFC, therefore we should zealously and passionately start our campaign an lobby within IFF, PDFC and football community.

With Europeans hating ISIS and Saudis, the public won't also be shocked if this issue is risen ..
    Share your views, everything starts at this point image.jpeg
    sigpic
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Let us know how it goes and if we are admitted.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

we can never join uefa, for one reason isreal is there and iran wont play them, so is pretty simple and iran is not in europe

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        we can never join uefa, for one reason isreal is there and iran wont play them, so is pretty simple and iran is not in europe
        Israel can take Iran's place in AFC now they are buddy with arabs against Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Israel can take Iran's place in AFC now they are buddy with arabs against Iran.
          maybe but it wont happen and we all know that

Comment

The qualifiers against Israel

Comment

Israel was member of no confederation from 1974 to 1991. Even Israel with its powerful lobby was out of competition for 15 years before it joined Uefa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel..._football_team

For Iran to join UEFA,

1. AFC should boycott Iran.
              2. Iran should have good reputation.
              3. Iran need some friends who support it in UEFA.
              4. Iran should normalize its relations with Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                The qualifiers against Israel
                UEFA can easily put Iran and Israel in the same pot so they will never face them. They already do it for Ukraine and Russia clubs in UCL

Comment

If we get into UEFA, say goodbye to major tournaments.

Comment

I'd rather join CAF because then atleast we would have a chance of making the WC atleast. If Ethiopia almost made the WC we can certainly do it.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      I'd rather join CAF because then atleast we would have a chance of making the WC atleast. If Ethiopia almost made the WC we can certainly do it.
                      What? So we are Africans now?

WTH

Comment

GREAT DISCUSSIONS SO FAR:

My inputs so far:

1- Israeli problem: Israel is Exterimists' issue and not Iranian issue. Please remember this is a process that takes years of lobbying, hard work and dedication. Iran will stay during these years. Kings and mullahs come and go; at the end of the day, Iran and its people stay. There will be years that Israel and Iran will be allies again. Things change and nothing remains constant but being zealous Iran and Iranian...

2- Short term solution as PSGMan said; would be what UEFA does for Ukraine and Russia

3- Iran not being part of Europe geographically: Azerbaijan; a former Iranian province is not in Europe same goes with other former Iranian provinces that play in UEFA today. It hurts me to see how our old provinces can join UEFA but our motherland can't. Therefore this discussion has not a solid logical base. If it's possible for Israel (West Asia) and Azerbayjan (Occupied Iranian territory); it is possible for Iran as well.

4- Tougher opponents and more international exposure vs. (easy WCQ) : very true! However Iran tends to exceed and improve playing tougher teams. It will be just a matter of time to see Iran as an average team. Being in Asia hadn't given us any glory after Iranian revolution.call it our own governments' fault or the the regional anti Iranian sentiment; it will be impossible with anti Iranian lobby being in charge we can win anything in Asia. Look at Sepahan defeating the Qataris in away match who later become ACL champions. The disqualification of our Olympic teams. AFC OBVIOUS GAVBANDI. GENTS, in Asia we are just fooling ourselves. This is the story of Asia go freaking 37 years! Iran beating the shit outta them, being the best team in Asia by far; while our fans being sooooo humble still giving confidence to likes of Korea and Japan that are just head 2 head losers; and at the end of the day; them trying to just prevent Iran to get the cup. All united to not let this mighty non Asian powerhouse to get to the title. That's been the story of AFC. Now if you want to continue and watch this annoying repetitive show; go on; be our guest but ask yourselves why Israel, Turkey, old Iranian provinces and Azerbayjan said goodbye to AFC and went to the stronger confederation? That's called dignity and bright future.... All these countries are advancing in soccer rather than proving that they're the best among bunch of sore losers who are all United for you not to succeed. If we qualified last World Cup is because Qatar started late to concede goals. It was all set for Uzbeks to qualify but the might of zealously and Iranian bravery in the foot of Gucci prevented it and 10 min extra time could not helped as it was in the case of Melbourne. Sometimes you're too powerful for your enemies to even succeed in fixed results. Guys this show need to be ended.
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          If we get into UEFA, say goodbye to major tournaments.
                          I don't understand this.

UEFA offers:
                          *constant world-class competition. Instead of Iran v Qatar or Iran v Bangladesh in the WCQ it'd be Iran v Spain or Iran v Italy. These are the matchups we'd be looking forward to seeing in the World Cup anyways.
                          *more exposure of our players to play to European leagues and European-level skills
                          *let's be serious, we're still significantly behind Japan/Australia. We're not going to be winning anything anytime soon. Is a "sure bet" spot in the Asian Cup worth a "maybe" in the Euro? I don't think so
                          *an end to seeing the embarrassing and insanely annoying practice of grass-rolling
                          *our fans would no longer be put in cages during away games
                          *consistent and reliable showing of our international games to a much broader audience

These are just some things that come to mind, I'm sure there are many others. If given the choice, I'd say this is a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Israel was member of no confederation from 1974 to 1991. Even Israel with its powerful lobby was out of competition for 15 years before it joined Uefa.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel..._football_team
                            For Iran to join UEFA,
                            1. AFC should boycott Iran.
                            2. Iran should have good reputation.
                            3. Iran need some friends who support it in UEFA.
                            4. Iran should normalize its relations with Israel.
                            Valid points

However I should stress on the point that Iran has been boycotted behind the scenes by AFC from any trophy since 1978. Don't you agree with that? They don't even let the best team in Asia to hold a Asian Cup in Iran.

Official boycott is also very possible if the tension in the region escalates. That's the very reason that I have brought this issue up again. Thanks for mentioning these 4 very important elements.

McIvory John sure bro. Let's brainstorm and I do all in my power to help
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                              I don't understand this.
                              UEFA offers:
                              *constant world-class competition. Instead of Iran v Qatar or Iran v Bangladesh in the WCQ it'd be Iran v Spain or Iran v Italy. These are the matchups we'd be looking forward to seeing in the World Cup anyways.
                              *more exposure of our players to play to European leagues and European-level skills
                              *let's be serious, we're still significantly behind Japan/Australia. We're not going to be winning anything anytime soon. Is a "sure bet" spot in the Asian Cup worth a "maybe" in the Euro? I don't think so
                              *an end to seeing the embarrassing and insanely annoying practice of grass-rolling
                              *our fans would no longer be put in cages during away games
                              *consistent and reliable showing of our international games to a much broader audience
                              These are just some things that come to mind, I'm sure there are many others. If given the choice, I'd say this is a no-brainer.
                              I agree with everything you say except for the bolded part. We are not really ''significantly'' behind them, when was the last time we lost against Japan and Australia? They have more legionnaires, but we still give them a very hard time.

But what did countries like Belarus, Kazachstan, Armenia, Georgia gain from this? They are still piss poor football countries with no hope of future results or qualifying for any major tournaments despite playing in UEFA.

Comment

Working...
                              X