This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFDC Member of the Year 2015

Unfortunately after I stepped down from running the Member of the Month polls none of the admins picked it up. Hence there are only 2 Members of the month for 2015 from the 2 months that I conducted the nominations and polls. In addition to those 2 I have added other deserving members for PFDC's 2015 Member of the Year poll so that we can continue this annual tradition. Hopefully admins will start the monthly polls again in 2016.

Thus far this has been the list of Members of the Year:

2005 Arashi Washi
    2006 Mojo23
    2007 Agha Kasra
    2008 Mr. Click
    2009 Persianking
    2010 KC McElroy
    2011 Asghar Agha
    2012 Keano
    2013 KeonKish
    2014 Ali.Karimi79
    2015 ?

Poll closes in 10 days.

Mods please sticky this.
    0%
    Abbas85
    0%
    Abtin
    0%
    aenima_8
    0%
    AminGP
    0%
    BacheLot
    0%
    Bi-honar
    0%
    Camran khan
    0%
    Doctor DOOM
    0%
    EKBATAN
    0%
    Ghermez Agha
    0%
    Go_Daei
    0%
    Kiarash
    0%
    Nokhodi
    0%
    OFFSIDE_1
    0%
    persiangodfather
    0%
    rugs
    0%
    St_Mark
    0%
    Z Joon
    0%
    Zamboor
    0%

The poll is expired.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

There is already another thread with this title. So either combine them both or divert it to the other one. You are hijacking other people's thread!

Here is the original thread.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...C-2015-contest

Comment

You haven't been here long enough to know how PFDC's member of the year polls work. You can search previous ones to better understand them but it's best to leave them to those who regularly run them.
      I checked your poll. Half of the people on it are not even eligible.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        You haven't been here long enough to know how PFDC's member of the year polls work. You can search previous ones to better understand them but it's best to leave them to those who regularly run them.
        I checked your poll. Half of the people on it are not even eligible.
        So who are the people nominated KC Jan? I'm on my phone just want to know Aziz.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
          So who are the people nominated KC Jan? I'm on my phone just want to know Aziz.
          Nominations (and polls) were made for the January and February members of the month. The rest were based on overall content and contributions. And of course prior Members of the Year and admins and mods and permanently banned members were also ineligible. Hopefully we can get the monthly polls running again so at the end of the year there will be 12 candidates.

Comment

I am sorry for you, but you are not a source of eligibility here. Shoraye Negahban nadarim inja, Aghaye Ramin Janati. You are following Mr. Janati's footsteps!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              I am sorry for you, but you are not a source of eligibility here. Shoraye Negahban nadarim inja.
              We've been doing this for a decade. We have guidelines for it that are in place and we follow.

Comment

St_Mark deserves this, his contribution to the forum is vital, the information he gives about our youngsters is one of the main reasons i come on this site
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

^ 100% agreed that's who active football forum members should vote for, st mark provides us with a lot of the latest news and also insight on guys we don't know much about. I must say though all other candidates are great as well.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I still don't understand how st.mark gets all this information. Is he part of the team omid staff?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      I still don't understand how st.mark gets all this information. Is he part of the team omid staff?
                      I'm sure he has connections. He seems to have alot of information.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        I'm sure he has connections. He seems to have alot of information.
                        Imagine if he is khakpour. [emoji12]

Comment

Mods please sticky this.

Comment

Comment

Vote for 04041374!
                              He keeps the transfer Thread alive and he translates Farsi into English most of the time. Eventhough he is longi he deserved it the most :P
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X