Clear All

jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooon

Comment

TORONTO FC WIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

Comment

congrats mehrdad (steven) beitashour!

Comment

Game over. Mehrdad won it for them.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

He looks so happy I am so proud of him

Comment

ESTEVENNNNN dooset dareem

He needs to get another chance in TM ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                ESTEVENNNNN dooset dareem

He needs to get another chance in TM ...
                Are people in Toronto celebrating this on the streets or does no one care?

Comment

People in Vancouver really miss this guy.
                  Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Arshia42 View Post
                    People in Vancouver really miss this guy.
                    As an earthquakes fan I really miss him too. He used to provide a lot of assists for them, and is an excellent team player. The club was stupid to trade him to vancouver. they also traded Justin Morrow that year who also had an amazing season for Toronto. stupid earthquakes :/

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
                      As an earthquakes fan I really miss him too. He used to provide a lot of assists for them, and is an excellent team player. The club was stupid to trade him to vancouver. they also traded Justin Morrow that year who also had an amazing season for Toronto. stupid earthquakes :/
                      Why do you only post once a year?
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
                        John Doyle is really stupid for that. I'm assuming you also miss Justin Morrow and Jason Hernandez(?)

Comment

ESTEVEN FOR TEAM MELLI

GIVE THIS MAN ANOTHER CHANCE

Comment

He played very well. He's been playing well all season, he's started most games where he was healthy. Don't forget TFC is the best team in the mls. Here are the highlights if you're interested. Pretty exciting game
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWWEErdA2EQ

PS: Beitashour almost scored at 2:58

Comment

Party in Toronto will be on Monday
                              And to put this to bed.. beitashour isnt good enough to play for Iran. The other wingbacks we have are much much better then
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                Party in Toronto will be on Monday
                                And to put this to bed.. beitashour isnt good enough to play for Iran. The other wingbacks we have are much much better then
                                Good enough to start for the greatest MLS team in history, but not good enough to start over some right back whose team got hammered 6-0 by a bunch of Emiratis (Ghafouri from Esteghlal).

Thanks for your expert analysis, I hope CQ sees it differently.

Comment

Working...
                                X