Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I honestly think that Vouria and Ramin are both just better than him
    Ramin yes, Ghafouri debatable. He honestly never got a true chance to test his abilities, he is good both defensively and offenseivly as seen by his crosses, I’d say he offers more offensively than Ghafouri.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Ramin yes, Ghafouri debatable. He honestly never got a true chance to test his abilities, he is good both defensively and offenseivly as seen by his crosses, I’d say he offers more offensively than Ghafouri.
      Are you serious ? Go rewatch Russia game. Offensively beiatshour doesnt offer much, and doesnt have real speed to get up and down and overlap, or get out and stop crosses. He is just a solid defensive right back, not that there is anything wrong with that, but Vouria and Ramin are real goal threats as well.

Comment

Distance.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Are you serious ? Go rewatch Russia game. Offensively beiatshour doesnt offer much, and doesnt have real speed to get up and down and overlap, or get out and stop crosses. He is just a solid defensive right back, not that there is anything wrong with that, but Vouria and Ramin are real goal threats as well.
          Actually I kinda agree with Hoorad... He's better than Vouria offensively. Beitashour racks up a lot of assists in the MLS and has pretty decent crossing/passing ability.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Distance.
            Legit only reason that comes to mind.

Comment

From last year around this time, but Drake also supports Toronto FC

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN2qb0rjki5/

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Legit only reason that comes to mind.
                If he was a starter I could see the logic in bringing him over but to fly him half way across the world just to practice with the team and then sit on the bench makes no sense.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If TFC win today, Beitashour will become part of the greatest MLS team in history. At that point it's retarded not to invite him and give him a go.

Comment

Stream: http://squanch.live/soccer/tsn/

Comment

Mehrdad is single handedly keeping Toronto in the game. He has been a beast on both ends of the field.

Comment

I love beitashour, great guy, and he is playing great in mls Cup. Would he be the first Iranian to win MLS cup?

Or maybe that would be Eskandarian.... I can’t rememebr

Comment

GOAL!!!

Beita has been amazing thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            GOAL!!!

Beita has been amazing thus far.
                            Are people holding parties/having parties in Toronto should they win?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post
                              I love beitashour, great guy, and he is playing great in mls Cup. Would he be the first Iranian to win MLS cup?

Yes Eskandarian.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post

1st Asian to win it in fact

Comment

Working...
                                X