No announcement yet.

Steven Beitashour @ Toronto FC | 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the season he's had this year, I think he definitely deserves a call up for the upcoming friendly against Morocco. Rezaian is the only RB that is in better form than him at the moment. Vouria was sensational during the Asian Cup and looked to have locked up that position for the next 3-4 years, but it has been all downhill for him since he joined Esteghlal.

Keep in mind that CQ doesn't care about whether some of the younger domestic talents have higher upside/brighter futures when it comes to WC 2018 in Russia. He is going to want a squad of gritty professionals that give him the best chance to win and advance in that tournament. That was evidenced by his decision to carry extra insurance with an old veteran like Alenemeh as opposed to a young up and coming striker like Sardar for whom the experience would've been invaluable in 2014.

Comment

Hey guys I'm going to BMO field with wife and kid tonight, it's gonna be freezing cold and heavy snow, but who cares, because we are Canadians!.. eh! 😉
      Go TFC!!!👏🙌🙏🤘

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

MLS Cup Final is about to start, Beitashour is starting

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Hoping for a great game...these are two very solid teams, lots of quality players on the pitch between the two teams. Stadium is packed too. The commentators said tickets sold out in 3 minutes....pretty impressive!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
            Hey guys I'm going to BMO field with wife and kid tonight, it's gonna be freezing cold and heavy snow, but who cares, because we are Canadians!.. eh! 😉
            Go TFC!!!👏🙌🙏🤘
            Be e-Steve Salam beresoon!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Hoping for a great game...these are two very solid teams, lots of quality players on the pitch between the two teams. Stadium is packed too. The commentators said tickets sold out in 3 minutes....pretty impressive!
              My bro always goes to big events - NBA, MLB, NHL etc. he said the TFC tickets were the hardest to get he has ever experienced.

Comment

Michael Bradley is quality.

Comment

Had a great crisss that was wasted.

Comment

Steven Beitashour @ Toronto FC | 2015/16

Wow, Steve almost cost Toronto the cup. He got lucky there. He missed a clear
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Looks like Steve pulled a hamstring and they're out of subs

Comment

Poor Toronto.

Seattle wins on PKs. Steve didn't take one.

Comment

Any news on the injury? Hope it's not serious
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

every fucking sport, we choke when it matters. Typical Toronto sports!

Comment

There is a good chance he will get called up for January training camp.

Comment

Dude he still played impressive imo… Hey, going to the MLS cup is a pretty impressive feat. I still think Rezaiean's locked down the spot at RB, but he could fight his way to a backup spot

Comment

Working...
                                X