Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Iranian coach with the biggest potential.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Iranian coach with the biggest potential.

Which domestic coach do you guys regard as the best coach in Iran with the potential to be WORLD CLASS?

I personally believe in Gol Mohammadi. He has been great at every club he has been, even PP. And the last couple of season with Zob Ahan, he has been rock&rolling. And he is still a very young coach with a lot to learn. I think he will be spectacular within the next 5-10 years and if everything goes by plan, we should see him at the helm of TM or another national team in Asia in the future.
    Faraki
    0%
    Mansourian
    0%
    Gol Mohammadi
    0%
    Ali Daei
    0%
    Tartar
    0%
    Veisi
    0%
    Khatibi
    0%
    ghalenoi
    0%
    Mazloumi
    0%
    Other
    0%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Yahya, hands down. The guy had great effect everywhere he was, Zob was a terrible team when he joined them, look where they are? Same as Naft and it was Royanian biggest mistake to let him go.

Comment

1. Yahya Golmohammadi
      2. Alireza Mansourian
      3. Alireza Marzban

3 relatively young coaches with international experience. Yahya through Team Melli, Mansourian through Team Melli and ventures abroad and Marzban coming from European footballing culture. All three have elevated their clubs since taking over and all of them run things professional. They aren't delusional when speaking about their performances and they ooze class when setting an example and being honest about problems we face as a footballing nation.

Comment

Mansourian hands down

Comment

What has Mansourian done?
          Where is Ebrahimzadeh?

Comment

I would say in this order:
            Ebrahimzadeh
            Golmo
            Veisi
            Khatibi
            Mansourian
            Tartar
            I wouldn't count GN or MAzloomi or Faraki at all.

Also Tar tar should be in the poll twice. j/k

Comment

Akbar Misaghian

Comment

faraki and Galie Noee are considered COACHES?

In that case, I am the greatest cardiothorasic surgen in all of Europe.

Comment

1. Yahya Golmohammadi
                  2. Rasoul Khatibi (Never was a big fan of him as a TM player but I think he has potential)
                  3.Mansourian

In that order.

Comment

Mansourian, Yahya, and Veisi are the most promising coaches we have had in a while.

Look at what Veisi has done with literally a team full of unknown players at both Saba and SS Khuz. Veisi is doing it without Kaveh Rezaei, Motahari, Haddadifar, Pahlevan, Amiri, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      Mansourian, Yahya, and Veisi are the most promising coaches we have had in a while.

Look at what Veisi has done with literally a team full of unknown players at both Saba and SS Khuz. Veisi is doing it without Kaveh Rezaei, Motahari, Haddadifar, Pahlevan, Amiri, etc....
                      theyre the most promising domestic coaches we have had since mohajerani. very bold statement, but its true. I have not seen one iranian coach after the revolution who has the high level of understanding of football that these three guys have and their teams show it on the field. its not always about what the coach has won but what he does with the little bit of resources he has....at least thats how it should be looked at for iran that is. these guys have all shown that.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Alireza Mansourian.

This guy is also a great motivator and is friends with his players/students.

He's a head coach but at the same time your best friend. According to players who've wirked with him.

Which is why Naft was so successful last season.

So hands down Ali Mansourian. And if anyone should be a top candidate to take over Team Melli after Queiroz, it should be this guy. Good coach.

Comment

If we're talking "potential" as opposed to proven performance, I'd say Hashemian since he's the only one to have intricate knowledge of and education on all modern football tactics and issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            If we're talking "potential" as opposed to proven performance, I'd say Hashemian since he's the only one to have intricate knowledge of and education on all modern football tactics and issues.
                            I completely forgot about Vahid Hashemian. I agree.

So,

1) Hashemian

2) Mansourian

However, in Iran at the moment I still say Mansourian hands down.

Comment

Hashemian.

Comment

Working...
                              X