2016 AFC Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Of course, because the teams you mentioned are one of the world's best. We're talking about Asian football here...
    It is not because they are the best that others couldn't try to do the same.

Comment

Ghaleh Noi is not a coach. Having all those good players in your team and lose is not acceptable. A good coach like Golmo could change ACL experience of Tractor for good. Ghaleh is a an expired coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I watched 5 min of Sepahan game (which is far from enough). I noticed Sepahan like 99.99% of iranian teams play a too much direct football, kicking/passing the ball in front and praying the guy in front will deal with it.
        Watching team like Barcelona, PSG or others and you see how it is important to build from behind and be patient : if every teammates are marked in front, pass to teamates you have behind so the players in front can move/the one behind can build the next actions.
        The problem is iranian teams don't work team work/collective at all and their stupid pass in front without any thinking, 95% leading to turnovers
        Sepahan didn't play that bad in the first half, but in the 2nd half whenever they tried to dribble or pass, the ball got stuck in the water puddles on the pitch. I think when they saw it wasn't working they tried to go direct but unfortunately no one could support Pereira up top and we had short players like Khalatbari trying to get on the end of those long balls. We were mostly looking to capitalize from longe rang shots, thats seemed to be our tactic for this game considering the bad conditions.

Comment

Home games should be won. Away games, especially in bad weather conditions are okay to lose.

Iran's football at club level has not been good.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Let's go Zob Ahan!!!

Comment

Playing Saudis away
              http://www.the-afc.com/media-release...ampions-league
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ran-during-ACL

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Ghaleh Noi is not a coach. Having all those good players in your team and lose is not acceptable. A good coach like Golmo could change ACL experience of Tractor for good. Ghaleh is a an expired coach.
                None of them are good enough. As an eample, Golmohammadi lost 7-0 against Fenerbahce in a friendly match before start of season. I rate Abdollah Veisi higher than both of them. Regard Ghalenoei, I must admit that he always want to coach teams that are star packed and have good budget. So that is why I never rate his coaching abilities high.

Comment

Zob ham ba Ozabaka bazi dare emrooz....dige khaily dramatic mishe age zob ham be Ozbaka bebaze..."total embarrassment" in that case...
                  Cant Watch the game for the better or worse !!

Comment

Zob Ahan lineup

Mazaheri - Ismail - Mohammadzadeh - Mehdipour - Hammam - Haddadifar - Mehdipour - Tabrizi - Pahlevan - Rajabzadeh - Rezaei

Comment

When is Zob Ahan match EST time zone?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMerci View Post
                        When is Zob Ahan match EST time zone?
                        8:00, it has already started

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          8:00, it has already started
                          thx this footballitarin link is low quality any HD links?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMerci View Post
                            thx this footballitarin link is low quality any HD links?
                            http://www.telewebion.com/en/live/tv...live-broadcast

The game itself is not HD

Comment

chand chande?
                              Is irib3 streaming it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                                chand chande?
                                Is irib3 streaming it?
                                It's 0-0 at half-time. IRIB is showing it, but it hasn't been an exciting game so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X