2016 AFC Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Traktor's game was one of the better ACL games I've seen in the last 5-10 years! Could have easily been 6-0 or even more.

Great start!
    I thought Zob Ahan's game was much more professional because (a) their quality of opponet was much higher, (b) they have uniformed team work, both offensively and defensively and (c) they played a great counter attacking and defensive game once they went up (insomuch that Qatari club didn't have really many good chances).

UAE club was demoralized after first goal. Which is great, strike them early to get them down.

Comment

Rafiei was really good, i would love to see him back in TM. On the other hand, yadegar emam has such a terrible pitch, no team will Be able to play proper football on it.

Comment

Khalilzadeh was so great, he's easily as good if not better than PAG, I'd say that defensively he's definitely better. He's had Kenwyne Jones in his back pocket the whole game. Shame that he spoke negatively about CQ in an interview, which is essentially why we haven't seen him called up since then even if he was one of the top CBs in the league. Bakhtiar was brilliant as well, should be re-invited. He basically never got a chance to play in his main CAM position in TM.

Oh and
        GN>>>>>>>>>>>>Toni

Overall great win for Tractor who thrashed the team that knocked out Xavi/PAG's Al Sadd from the ACL

Comment

What a start for our teams !!! Hope they can continue the winning momo

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Khalilzadeh was so great, he's easily as good if not better than PAG, I'd say that defensively he's definitely better. He's had Kenwyne Jones in his back pocket the whole game. Shame that he spoke negatively about CQ in an interview, which is essentially why we haven't seen him called up since then even if he was one of the top CBs in the league. Bakhtiar was brilliant as well, should be re-invited. He basically never got a chance to play in his main CAM position in TM.

Oh and
            GN>>>>>>>>>>>>Toni

Overall great win for Tractor who thrashed the team that knocked out Xavi/PAG's Al Sadd from the ACL

Bakhtiar, Soroush & Shoja can't play for Team Melli because of sarbazi issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              iranian teams always start well, but ultimatly screw up at the end
              There are very few examples of this in recent times other than tractor, so im not sure why this keeps on being repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                Bakhtiar, Soroush & Shoja can't play for Team Melli because of sarbazi issues.
                You're right, but Shoja is an exception I think, he most likely won't get invited anyways because of that interview

Comment

Btw. all visiting teams - El Jaish, Al-Nasr and Al-Jazira - were very positive about Iran's safety and hospitality so far. I remember that the UAE FA also refused to let their teams play in Iran, but their request was rejected by AFC.

It would be utter BS if our games against Saudi teams take place on neutral soil.

Comment

Tractor's thrashing with Arab commentary

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Tractor's thrashing with Arab commentary

Comment

Comment

Damn, Tractor gaied be heykale Al-Jazira

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Who's the guy on the right?

Comment

I even remember those days aziz but i meant the distance to the 2nd placed team as all the others only drew

Comment

China is spending billions on club football, and this match round only 1 of their 4 ACL representatives won.

Talent > money

Comment

Working...
                                X