Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a US-Iran friendly in 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be a US-Iran friendly in 2016?

With the nuclear deal progressing, financial interactions between Iran and the rest of the world will increase in 2016. What are the chances of an Iran-US friendly in 2016?
    Likely
    0%
    Unlikely
    0%
    when pigs fly
    0%

The poll is expired.

I doubt it. 2016 fixture list for TM will be very full with World Cup Qualifiers (if we make it). I think there might be only one open friendly spot.

Comment

lol honestly i don't think they'll risk playing us because they know we will whoop them on gheryat alone.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        lol honestly i don't think they'll risk playing us because they know we will whoop them on gheryat alone.
        The US advanced to the round of 16 in the last two world cups SOLELY on their gheyrat tbf. Times have changed.

Comment

As far as I know, the only available days for a friendly for Iran are between 30th May and 15th June (2016), the rest of the year is indeed filled with WCQ third round.

And I hope during those 2 available weeks we face Netherlands / Germany

But lol this is IFF.... we won't know until 24 hours before the actual match.

Comment

Working...
          X