Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
    Not if I would have to put "rahbar mo azam" photos on my insta lol

Anyone else think it is possible that team melli players have regime ties and would not make it there if they were at least not content with the Islamic regime? Probably most would still vote "yes" to Islamic Republic

One of the worst posts on this forum in history. A level of paranoia Shariatmadari would like.

Comment

general trend is the posts are getting progressively more retarded since WC.

Comment

I recommend that the moderators close this thread. It has become way too political and even thought I have nothing against politics, it just doesn't belong on this forum any more. It is antagonizing to think of our TM players in the context of politics. Whoever has the authority, please close this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          I recommend that the moderators close this thread. It has become way too political and even thought I have nothing against politics, it just doesn't belong on this forum any more. It is antagonizing to think of our TM players in the context of politics. Whoever has the authority, please close this thread.
          You can not separate the national football team from the politics.
          Specially when it comes to islamic republic where it has a nasty habit of meddling, disrupting and stealing any possible achieved successes from the National team.
          This is something that most forum members are aware of and is nothing new, secretive nor surprising.
          What is surprising is the fact that talking about these important issues is considered a taboo on this American based website which only indicates that there are some ir backed and supported members here which prevent the truth about the true nature of the ir to be revealed.
          And that is troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            برو بجه. هنوز بی مزه ای.
            With those types of superficial and gutless replies, it is safe to say that you don't have what it takes to give a straight answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
              With those types of superficial and gutless replies, it is safe to say that you don't have what it takes to give a straight answer.
              الحمدلله شما عوضش بسیار رو راست هستید بخصوص در مورد نداشتن هویت قبلی در این سایت
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                الحمدلله شما عوضش بسیار رو راست هستید بخصوص در مورد نداشتن هویت قبلی در این سایت
                I became a new member in June of 2018.
                I have no prior record on this forum site. If I did, I would not have hidden it in anyway because I have nothing to hide.

Comment

You can not separate the national football team from the politics.
                  Specially when it comes to islamic republic where it has a nasty habit of meddling, disrupting and stealing any possible achieved successes from the National team.
                  This is something that most forum members are aware of and is nothing new, secretive nor surprising.
                  What is surprising is the fact that talking about these important issues is considered a taboo on this American based website which only indicates that there are some ir backed and supported members here which prevent the truth about the true nature of the ir to be revealed.
                  And that is troubling.
                  Irandoust jaan, I have no problem with discussing politics in the appropriate forum. I just don't think it belongs here. If Moderators disagree with me, I respect that. I am all for free and healthy exchange of political ideas and of course I have my own opinions and plenty to say FYI, I don't share or approve the ideological nature of IR and I hope someday people of Iran will separate ideology from government in a peaceful manner (Yes, I am an idealist )

Comment

I became a new member in June of 2018.
                    I have no prior record on this forum site. If I did, I would not have hidden it in anyway because I have nothing to hide.
                    بله هر چی شما بگید. فقط عجیبه که چطور ممکنه آی پی شما دقیقا همونی که یک عضو بن شده هم داشت بشود. خوب حتما وقوع چنین چیزی توضیحش از معجزات الهیست.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Irandoust jaan, I have no problem with discussing politics in the appropriate forum. I just don't think it belongs here. If Moderators disagree with me, I respect that. I am all for free and healthy exchange of political ideas and of course I have my own opinions and plenty to say FYI, I don't share or approve the ideological nature of IR and I hope someday people of Iran will separate ideology from government in a peaceful manner (Yes, I am an idealist )
                      With all due respect, if you can direct me where the general forum is, I will be more than happy to continue these discussions there as I don't know where it is.
                      Thank you.

Comment

With all due respect, if you can direct me where the general forum is, I will be more than happy to continue these discussions there as I don't know where it is.
                        Thank you.
                        Irandoust jaan, I recommend a general google search with the keywords 'Iran Politics blog' . I am sure you will find many appropriate forums. Please be advised that I am not trying to stop the free exchange of political ideas. Again, if moderators deem appropriate, the discussion here could proceed. If that happens, I hope that mutual respect is observed in all exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                          Oh really, then teach me where the nation came from? Isn't the "nation" a European concept? Isn't it a modern concept? You won't find anything about a "nation" in the antiquity.
                          You obviously don't know what you are talking about. The claim that the idea of a nation originated in modern Europe is nothing but Eurocentric nonsense. Anyone who has actually studied Iranian history, or is familiar with relevant academic materials, knows that the notion of an Iranian nation far precedes anything the Europeans came up with.

The idea of an Iranian homeland has existed since the Achaemenid Persians. The Avesta (ancient Zoroastrian texts) mention the concept of 'Airyanem Vaejah' (homeland of the Iranians). There was also a strong sense of ethnic kinship between various Iranic people.

The Sassanids were Persian nationalists. They completely ericated the Hellenized culture of the Parthians, called all non-Iranians 'Aniran' and further promoted the notion of Eranshahr.

Comment

Irandoust jaan, I recommend a general google search with the keywords 'Iran Politics blog' . I am sure you will find many appropriate forums. Please be advised that I am not trying to stop the free exchange of political ideas. Again, if moderators deem appropriate, the discussion here could proceed. If that happens, I hope that mutual respect is observed in all exchanges.
                            It's all good brother, thanks.

Comment

The more I think iranians playing for other national, the more I think I would only choose Iran. In case representing Iran isn't possible because of external or whatever reason, I would prefer to not represent another country.

The only exception would be if in the case of switching nation team is allowed.

Comment

Obviously for every single one of us who are on this board, the lure of playing for TEAM MELLI will outweigh any outside influences. However witnessing the way the Euro countries and even US run their national team, I can see why a lot of dual nationality kids would choose to stay. Their footballing infrastructure makes ours look like a thing from the stone ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X