No announcement yet.

Would you play for Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding me bro? Between Iran and Canada I wouldn't even need a second to think about it.

FAGHAT IRAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      It wouldn't hurt to go for an Afghan player for TM????
      What's wrong with inviting him if he's available? He knows the language and could gel in well into the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        What's wrong with inviting him if he's available? He knows the language and could gel in well into the team.
        He's an afghan. That's what's wrong.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

He's an afghan. That's what's wrong.
          What’s wrong with being an Afghan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
            What’s wrong with being an Afghan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'll let that question sink in for everyone.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It wouldn't hurt to go for an Afghan player for TM????
              What defines an Iranian? Shiite Islam, which many do not share, especially abroad?
              From a Safavidian point of view, or the view of the so-called Afghans, Iran and Afghanistan are separated by the religious schism. In truth, however, the separation between us came not through a dispute of Sunnism and Shiism, but because the East Iranian provinces were conquered by Pashtuns.
              The Afghans rebelled because we had appointed a Georgian administrator in Afghanistan George Bagrationi. The Pashtun warlords rebelled against the decision that a Christian ruled the eastern provinces, not because of Shiite Islam, nor because there is a difference between Iranians and Afghans / Tajiks. Iranian is, who speaks Persian, is an old law from the era of the Ilkhanat.
              Therefore, we are strong, we are all a finger on a strong hand, no matter if Azeri, Persian, Shomali, Lor, Kurd, Turkmen etc. we are historically connected with the Tajiks in Afghanistan and Tajikestan, our differences result from the Pashtun conquest who founded Afghanistan. Your views make you an enemy of Iran. On the case of Amiri: He could not play for Iran, he has no state affiliation with Iran, even if he is ethnic Persian.

Comment

I'll let that question sink in for everyone.
                Awaiting your response at the earliest possible.

Thanks & regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                  What defines an Iranian? Shiite Islam, which many do not share, especially abroad?
                  From a Safavidian point of view, or the view of the so-called Afghans, Iran and Afghanistan are separated by the religious schism. In truth, however, the separation between us came not through a dispute of Sunnism and Shiism, but because the East Iranian provinces were conquered by Pashtuns.
                  The Afghans rebelled because we had appointed a Georgian administrator in Afghanistan George Bagrationi. The Pashtun warlords rebelled against the decision that a Christian ruled the eastern provinces, not because of Shiite Islam, nor because there is a difference between Iranians and Afghans / Tajiks. Iranian is, who speaks Persian, is an old law from the era of the Ilkhanat.
                  Therefore, we are strong, we are all a finger on a strong hand, no matter if Azeri, Persian, Shomali, Lor, Kurd, Turkmen etc. we are historically connected with the Tajiks in Afghanistan and Tajikestan, our differences result from the Pashtun conquest who founded Afghanistan. Your views make you an enemy of Iran. On the case of Amiri: He could not play for Iran, he has no state affiliation with Iran, even if he is ethnic Persian.
                  That's really all you had to say as some people weren't getting this concept. We don't want to be another qatar or france.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                    Awaiting your response at the earliest possible.

Thanks & regards.
                    It has already been answered.

Comment

That's really all you had to say as some people weren't getting this concept. We don't want to be another qatar or france.
                      Wow. What is wrong with France (I guess you mean their national team) that we dont want to be?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                        Wow. What is wrong with France (I guess you mean their national team) that we dont want to be?
                        I suppose nothing as long as you're ok with them.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          He maintains a very original opinion that when two cows raise a sheep, it is still not a cow. Only the dear KC Mc Le roi forgets that nations are nothing more than an inventive concept.
                          A bunch of people have agreed that from now on one belongs to country X or Y. Countries, nations whatsoever have no bioglogical component.
                          Especially we Iranians are a people that has become accustomed to migration, integration, we are what Europe always pretends to be, the true definition of multiculturalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                            Countries, nations whatsoever have no bioglogical component.
                            Really? Then why do I look different to a Japanese man? Or someone from the Congo? Or a Swede?
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                              Really? Then why do I look different to a Japanese man? Or someone from the Congo? Or a Swede?
                              The bioglogical diversity of humans is very low, there are larger genetic differences between two monkey species living in the same region as between a man from Scotland and one from Japan. Nations are a creation that arose as a result of kingship and dynasties. The concept of nations are a result of the 100-year war between England and France, as both fought a succession war. From this results later the separation of two countries, which saw themselves as one.
                              Can you tell me what a nation is? For example, what is France? France was a Celtic-Gaulish region, romanized by a republic from Latium and conquered by Germanic Normans and Franks, who finally gave the name of France to this weird Celtic-Romanic-Germanic construct.
                              There are two definitions of nation, there is the Franch-Jacobin one of Ernest Renan, that a nation is an ideology that a heterogeneous people agree on, abstract values: Freedom, Equality, Fraternity, a common language whatever, this is btw the reason why Africa didn't won the WC, France did it!
                              What you guys represent, is an essentialist perspective, people are representatives, the nation is the result of an eternally cohesive structure and is something homogeneous. By the way, this point of view can lead into the philosophical ideolgy of people like Carl Schmitt and Nazi Germany, it is the consistent mindset you are following. The nation is an ideology that comes from Europe, it's amazing how many really believe it has a bioglogical basis or something that people have dealt with since the beginning of their being. Migration, mixing and creating new cultures is older than any constructed nation, wake up guys.

Comment

Living in Canada, once you get married, have kids and raise them in Canada, you won't consider them Iranian?
                                Of course I would, Because at the end of the day they will come form the same blood line as me even if my wife isn't Persian.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X